- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Not that I have a dead body to deal with at the moment, but hey, a girl likes to have options. 37 minutes ago
- @SeeDogThink But it says "meat and more" in the subtitle... 39 minutes ago
- I would like to lodge a complaint, bc despite its title,this book says nothing about mummifying human remains. https://t.co/SsZLLa7xby 48 minutes ago
- Tomorrow is Monday. https://t.co/mVgRlN9KnO 55 minutes ago
- @ElizSimins watermelon is basically water, so really, you're just staying well hydrated which is smart. 1 hour ago