- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Rob0Sullivan @TriploidTree I feel like this is a biased view. What does your mom have to say about it? 22 minutes ago
- @madinthehat Since last evening. Drinking lots of water & slept all day. Finally able to eat toast/crackers tonight, and feeling betterish 28 minutes ago
- @Rob0Sullivan @TriploidTree Does your mom know it's never too late for an abortion when her son turns out to be horrible? 1 hour ago
- RT @megalot_: When ur human says "who's a good boy" and u already know it's u https://t.co/Iv9mFqAnyB 2 hours ago
- RT @22_Minutes: Health Canada looks to improve Canada Food Guide. As it stands, four food groups are meat, dairy, grains and Tim Horton's. 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.