- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: IT IS IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY ESPECIALLY IF YOUR BODY IS A L W A Y S S C R E A M I N G 9 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo I do not understand what is happening, but I'm all in. 1 day ago
- RT @poetastrologers: Week of 3/26 in Sagittarius: Your heart is not the golden cactus, it's the golden dove. It beats it beats it beats. Al… 2 days ago
- @drskyskull ... so you'd like it, then? 2 days ago
- @drskyskull I could do both ... what about plotting from the grave? 2 days ago
Category Archives: Neurotic Character Flaws
A somewhat definitive list of things I worry about, as a woman, while using a public washroom. Am I going to pee myself before I get to the front of the line? Just breathe. Just keep breathing. Wait, when was … Continue reading
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
My parents didn’t let me watch horror movies as a child. I don’t blame them. I once freaked out watching Sesame Street. There was a Monsterpiece Theatre segment on The Sound of Music, with Grover sitting on a mountain top. … Continue reading