- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @LizzyDanger hahhahahaha ... I am merciless. 13 minutes ago
- @LizzyDanger eh, 1 yr for a journalism masters & she's an academic nerd. Heck, she could have completed it in the year she spent wallowing. 15 minutes ago
- Someone is going for a walk in her sleep. https://t.co/SQlAuYC8zp 26 minutes ago
- @LizzyDanger BUT having a Masters wld open doors beyond teaching & she could teach what she wants for a few years til she figures things out 58 minutes ago
- But she's willing to get Logan's dad to put in a word for her at Condenast. 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Neurotic Character Flaws
A somewhat definitive list of things I worry about, as a woman, while using a public washroom. Am I going to pee myself before I get to the front of the line? Just breathe. Just keep breathing. Wait, when was … Continue reading
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
My parents didn’t let me watch horror movies as a child. I don’t blame them. I once freaked out watching Sesame Street. There was a Monsterpiece Theatre segment on The Sound of Music, with Grover sitting on a mountain top. … Continue reading