- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @mfeatherine: i really like bothering people outside of ontario and quebec by posting pictures of bagged milk because the concept is so… 4 hours ago
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE A BUTT AND SAY MY GOD I DO BELIEVE THAT IS THE BEST BUTT AND YOU WILL HAVE NO HARD EVIDENCE OF… 19 hours ago
- RT @sophshepherd: This would be my whole routine https://t.co/xht1bv1Np4 19 hours ago
- @TRexSays I did some good snuggling today with the animals. They send their happy snuggle vibes your way. 1 day ago
- RT @DHaines1: LeBron is paying $41 million to send 1,100 underprivileged kids to college. His foundation recently broke ground on a new sch… 1 day ago