- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- My one “souvenir” from Victoria BC - a carved raven by Simon Louie of Pauquachin First Nation (part of the Coast Sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @LadyAhiru: “I’ll DM you,” I said. You sit patiently, expecting a private message at any moment. There’s a knock at your door. It’s… 3 hours ago
- RT @ursiday: facts https://t.co/s1uejNOFM6 4 hours ago
- @madinthehat Fun fact: he was on my flight back to the Hat yesterday. 4 hours ago
- @artologica I found a place for your cat painting, btw :3 https://t.co/bEMRyC712v 6 hours ago