- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Rob0Sullivan XD It seems both your ex and I also share a poor taste in men. #ohsnap 1 hour ago
- @PaulVermeersch but wouldn't a two be less than three, so automatically a <3 ?? Maybe >3 would be better? 1 hour ago
- @UnseenPerfidy It's been above 30C all this week, but today is only expected to reach 26, so manageable. 1 hour ago
- @UnseenPerfidy doing well. Working up courage to get out of bed to go battle weeds in my garden. 2 hours ago
- @UnseenPerfidy *high five* yesssss! 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Movies
Apparently my life is a lie. I’ve avoided most horror movies under the impression that I can’t handle them. (See my post on childhood traumatization). This was also reconfirmed when I couldn’t last five minutes into the Dawn of the … Continue reading
I explained Twilight to a 50 year old male co-worker who hadn’t heard about the franchise until his PeeWee level girls’ hockey team adopted a child in need for Christmas and one of the suggested gifts was something to do … Continue reading
(File this under: WHY DOES THIS NOT EXIST ALREADY?!?!?!) The world is a hollow empty place because there has never been a Highlander* Christmas Special. I realized this today due to a combination of Christmas eating my brain and a … Continue reading
It’s pretty obvious that Tanya and I are the coolest kids in our office since we’re the only ones wearing Hallowe’en costumes. Everyone else? You disappoint me greatly. Unfortunately there are downsides to going with a geeky costume like Jayne … Continue reading
“After witnessing a mysterious train crash, a group of friends in the summer of 1979 begin noticing strange happenings going around in their small town, and begin to investigate into the creepy phenomenon.” I hesitate to say much on Super … Continue reading
Me: When I was younger, I always assumed that Immortals just had some sort handy portal to a weird dimension where they could stash their swords and pull them out as needed—cuz I mean, It’s not like swords are the … Continue reading