- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @dog_rates: PUPDATE: Godi discovered his tongue today https://t.co/aLQLO1X192 3 hours ago
- Big cat. Runny nose. Chillin with me. https://t.co/Fwx3AtQqRF 16 hours ago
- my speed https://t.co/AOoabe6FNt 16 hours ago
- @seastarbatita *KABOOM* 17 hours ago
- RT @JRobb773: No one saw me put the cursed relics in your desk, Darren, so take it up with HR and let me finish my yogurt. 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Movies
Apparently my life is a lie. I’ve avoided most horror movies under the impression that I can’t handle them. (See my post on childhood traumatization). This was also reconfirmed when I couldn’t last five minutes into the Dawn of the … Continue reading
I explained Twilight to a 50 year old male co-worker who hadn’t heard about the franchise until his PeeWee level girls’ hockey team adopted a child in need for Christmas and one of the suggested gifts was something to do … Continue reading
(File this under: WHY DOES THIS NOT EXIST ALREADY?!?!?!) The world is a hollow empty place because there has never been a Highlander* Christmas Special. I realized this today due to a combination of Christmas eating my brain and a … Continue reading
It’s pretty obvious that Tanya and I are the coolest kids in our office since we’re the only ones wearing Hallowe’en costumes. Everyone else? You disappoint me greatly. Unfortunately there are downsides to going with a geeky costume like Jayne … Continue reading
“After witnessing a mysterious train crash, a group of friends in the summer of 1979 begin noticing strange happenings going around in their small town, and begin to investigate into the creepy phenomenon.” I hesitate to say much on Super … Continue reading
Me: When I was younger, I always assumed that Immortals just had some sort handy portal to a weird dimension where they could stash their swords and pull them out as needed—cuz I mean, It’s not like swords are the … Continue reading