- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Rob0Sullivan @TriploidTree I feel like this is a biased view. What does your mom have to say about it? 3 hours ago
- @madinthehat Since last evening. Drinking lots of water & slept all day. Finally able to eat toast/crackers tonight, and feeling betterish 4 hours ago
- @Rob0Sullivan @TriploidTree Does your mom know it's never too late for an abortion when her son turns out to be horrible? 4 hours ago
- RT @megalot_: When ur human says "who's a good boy" and u already know it's u https://t.co/Iv9mFqAnyB 5 hours ago
- RT @22_Minutes: Health Canada looks to improve Canada Food Guide. As it stands, four food groups are meat, dairy, grains and Tim Horton's. 5 hours ago