- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I dreamed I was cruising around Georgian Bay and looking at the flower pot islands, so thanks brain for making me homesick for Ontario. 2 hours ago
- I can't work today I have a floofy cat sleeping on me. 2 hours ago
- FYI: from what I can identify, a Hunt's Bumblebee (Bombus huntii) #nerdingoutoverpollinators 11 hours ago
- @RhondaParrish Hmmm... That actually sounds like a fun job 14 hours ago
- It is the only hosta I will ever love. Most likely the only hosta I will ever buy. I'm not a fan of hostas. 17 hours ago