- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @pegspirate: Good night, World. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning. 5 hours ago
- My sexual orientation is Kate McKinnon. #katemckinnonsexual 8 hours ago
- Safety lights are for dudes. 9 hours ago
- RT @EverythingGoats: If you're having a bad day, baby goats are here 😊 https://t.co/TJcp1rQCxT 9 hours ago
- @AlbertanGrrl #rolemodel 12 hours ago