- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @artologica @drskyskull @scicurious It's a comfy hat though. And we have dinosaurs. 1 hour ago
- I went for a walk today and a bug flew up my nose. https://t.co/2PeftUOs2r 3 hours ago
- @trouts33 yep. But more creepy eerie horror, not gory 3 hours ago
- @sidepix starbucks if I want coffee/latte stuff, Tims if I want tea. 4 hours ago
- RT @LILINTERNET: "BABY DON'T HURT ME" IS AN UTTERLY USELESS ANSWER TO THE QUESTION "WHAT IS LOVE?" 4 hours ago