- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @mahtowin1: Sept 30 is #OrangeShirtDay, Remember Native residential school children. Kids' books about truth and reconciliation: https:/… 7 minutes ago
- RT @AngelaSterritt: Why are ppl wearing orange shirts today? How one woman's 1st day of residential school inspired a movement. #CBC https:… 11 minutes ago
- RT @GlennThrush: I challenge you to find a more carefully selected panel to discuss political implications of women's body issues https://t… 13 minutes ago
- @drskyskull LET'S DO THIS! 51 minutes ago
- RT @TabathaSouthey: I wrote about Maryam Monsef and the Conservative Party of Canada, people who don’t know where they come from: https://t… 52 minutes ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.