- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- "Yep! Now I spend the weekend moving! twitter.com/heyprofbow/sta… 5 hours ago
- @TalkingStapler you knew what you were getting into when you followed me 5 hours ago
- I may have acquired a few books over the past few years. https://t.co/pODHKzSaYo 5 hours ago
- Hahahahhaha I love my hair. It does its own thing. https://t.co/2iXRsJFUEF 6 hours ago
- RT @TamlaCam: Saw a flash of red in the trees, and it was a Pileated Woodpecker working on driftwood! Too far away for a clear pic, but got… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.