- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @BuzzFiendNews: We spent a day screaming in the woods with Tiamat... and what happened next will blow your mind! 1 hour ago
- RT @AHappierDay: Just some cute lil goats standin on a table https://t.co/Qy32BL3JS8 1 hour ago
- @Rob0Sullivan yeah, same reason why I don't even argue when I get the little old mormon/jehovah witness women knocking on my door. 2 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo Is this a good or bad thing? 2 hours ago
- RT @kutekritters: Cat? What Cat? https://t.co/GhPi9G8ukD 2 hours ago