- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @jordan_stratton: [Nurse carries in baby] Nurse: He's 8 lbs & 21 inches! Me: And? Nurse: And what? Me: Strength, magic, dexterity...… 1 hour ago
- Wait, so Abigail Fisher went into teaching? twitter.com/artistmarciax/… 1 hour ago
- I'm only partial, so am going to eat donairs and wax eloquent about the Blue Nose today. twitter.com/amylaurajones/… 2 hours ago
- @wordroot TRUTH. I live in Alberta, Cda. We just brought down a 40 year conservative dynasty for social democrats. 4 hours ago
- If there ever is a job opening to write dialogue for hedgehog gifs, that is the job I was born for. 9 hours ago