- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @mr_ericdyck poor dude was sunbathing on a country road :/ coworker didn't see it until it was too late. 1 hour ago
- If you want to see a picture of a rattlesnake run over by a car, boy does our newsroom have you covered today. 1 hour ago
- Oh look what I just discovered. Tiny cat teethmarks on my skinny brown belt. >.> https://t.co/rJvxFokCme 2 hours ago
- RT @ohheyohhihello: SUBWAY EMPLOYEE: What would you like- ME: I'D LIKE TO CREATE A SHOW ABOUT A DOG WHO FLIPS HOUSES SE: -on your sandwic… 2 hours ago
- @Rob0Sullivan The world should be so lucky to meet such an end. 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading