- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I shall paint it orange, and it shall serve as decor for my orange cat temple. 3 hours ago
- @wayoutosphere I should! Hey @jaceanderson ... you need to start promoting Medicine Hat as the city of nice racks. 3 hours ago
- @wayoutosphere There's quite a few nice racks around here. 3 hours ago
- @durnekell2k Because I only just saw it. 3 hours ago
- I need dis. #panthertable #peggyshopskijiji kijiji.ca/v-furniture-ot… 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading