- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jaceanderson It's adequate, with high points like Des'ree. But RHPOT's instrumental parts win. 5 hours ago
- @jaceanderson Which one? Romeo + Juliet? Or the Franco Zeffirelli one? 5 hours ago
- The Robin Hood Prince of Thieves soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks in all of history and I will fight anyone who disagrees. 5 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFiendNews: 5 tips for taking your griffin to the vet 5 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo OH MY GOSH I HAVE JUST STARTED REWATCHING DS9 TOOOOOOOOO *flails* twinsies 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading