- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Rob0Sullivan just get the food. Life is too short to not eat it. 14 minutes ago
- @Rob0Sullivan punergy 14 minutes ago
- RT @CJIsWingingIt: my uncle shaded this person so politely and intellectually I don't even think he himself understands his own savagery ht… 3 hours ago
- RT @JZdziarski: He finally did it, you guys! https://t.co/oaLMvjCq3b 13 hours ago
- RT @WendyMolyneux: If you don't know who the And Peggy! is in your group of friends, congratulations, you're the And Peggy! 🙋🏻 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading