- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- "Yep! Now I spend the weekend moving! twitter.com/heyprofbow/sta… 7 hours ago
- @TalkingStapler you knew what you were getting into when you followed me 7 hours ago
- I may have acquired a few books over the past few years. https://t.co/pODHKzSaYo 7 hours ago
- Hahahahhaha I love my hair. It does its own thing. https://t.co/2iXRsJFUEF 8 hours ago
- RT @TamlaCam: Saw a flash of red in the trees, and it was a Pileated Woodpecker working on driftwood! Too far away for a clear pic, but got… 8 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: