- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @drskyskull UGH. I got super high walled litter boxes to prevent this. AND STILL IT HAPPENS. 41 minutes ago
- I could bedazzle, sequin and glitter them. It's what Dolly Parton would do, and she is my role model. twitter.com/pegspirate/sta… 2 hours ago
- @TRexSays LIKE A BOSS 2 hours ago
- RT @bug_gwen: News you can use: twitter.com/SarahSyrphid/s… 2 hours ago
- @Interslicemusic it's such a long drive though. 2 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: