- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @samoyedsbot: when u do not view ur fears as a trap which restrains u but as a vehicle which u must use to navigate the world https://t.… 36 minutes ago
- RT @sblackmoore: How To Talk To A Woman Who Is Out Of Phase With Your Current Quantum Reality 3 hours ago
- RT @sblackmoore: How To Talk To A Woman Chasing You With An Axe Through An Abandoned Warehouse In The Ultimate Game 3 hours ago
- RT @sblackmoore: How To Talk To A Woman Who Is Really The Goddess Shai-Lamog, The Many Bladed 3 hours ago
- RT @sblackmoore: How To Talk To A Woman Who Has Wrapped You In Her Silken Threads And Hung You From A Tree To Feast Upon You Later 3 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: