- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Rob0Sullivan OH MY GOSH, YOU'D BETTER, ROB I DO NOT KNOW YOUR MIDDLE NAME O'SULLIVAN ... I was getting super anxious worrying about you. 38 minutes ago
- @TalkingStapler robe=bathrobe, wizard hat=tinfoil hat, right? 3 hours ago
- RT @ChloeAngyal: Or, as I like to call it, "life." twitter.com/nickwyattsr/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @AhnethAhra: When u have learned to function while having an anxiety disorder. https://t.co/bEorpMKI7d 4 hours ago
- I'm at the "immediately recognized Galavant's theme music was based off of 'If I Can't Love Her' from Beauty & the Beast" geekiness level. 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Conversation
I explained Twilight to a 50 year old male co-worker who hadn’t heard about the franchise until his PeeWee level girls’ hockey team adopted a child in need for Christmas and one of the suggested gifts was something to do … Continue reading
Why yes, Wilfrid and I are an item.
In which my friend Cece & I are far too easily amused by a pun. Friend’s name has been changed from her original one to ensure crush-anonymity remains. Cece: Of course, there is the downside of me having a massive … Continue reading
Important lesson on being a decent human being: Don’t be like those men at the Tim Hortons.
(Warning for those with tender ears: there is swearage in this post) Fact: I’m pretty much the biggest chicken shit when it comes to twitter. Don’t let my false bravado fool you. I’m a professional writer. My ego is a … Continue reading
In a moment of spontaneity I chopped my hair off yesterday. 10 inches gone, plus bangs. I haven’t had short hair since Grade 9 when it was cut to my chin. Having long curly hair, I’ve always been paranoid about … Continue reading