- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I feel like I'm going to be using this image a lot in the days to come... https://t.co/c7Swn78gmo 31 minutes ago
- RT @feministripper: what if men played women's advocate even half the time they feel compelled to play devil's advocate 12 hours ago
- @seastarbatita I've heard good things - although sometimes it's not so good. But it's only a semester at a time, so not a long commitment. 14 hours ago
- @seastarbatita yep! Being near the college was one factor for where I was buying so I had that option because ... poor writer. 14 hours ago
- @seastarbatita and after that, I take on the spare bedroom which I *may* decide to rent out to a college/international student next fall. 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Conversation
I explained Twilight to a 50 year old male co-worker who hadn’t heard about the franchise until his PeeWee level girls’ hockey team adopted a child in need for Christmas and one of the suggested gifts was something to do … Continue reading
Why yes, Wilfrid and I are an item.
In which my friend Cece & I are far too easily amused by a pun. Friend’s name has been changed from her original one to ensure crush-anonymity remains. Cece: Of course, there is the downside of me having a massive … Continue reading
Important lesson on being a decent human being: Don’t be like those men at the Tim Hortons.
(Warning for those with tender ears: there is swearage in this post) Fact: I’m pretty much the biggest chicken shit when it comes to twitter. Don’t let my false bravado fool you. I’m a professional writer. My ego is a … Continue reading
In a moment of spontaneity I chopped my hair off yesterday. 10 inches gone, plus bangs. I haven’t had short hair since Grade 9 when it was cut to my chin. Having long curly hair, I’ve always been paranoid about … Continue reading