- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @starstryder: #LA #SandFire seen from space, or as people from LA may see it: Fire & Brimstone visible from Space twitter.com/nasagoddard/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @chris4llen: I don't waste my time on Twitter. I waste OUR time. 1 hour ago
- All I am is a simple girl with simple hopes and dreams. Like building my own personal army of the undead. 1 hour ago
- RT @jasonptoddd: I CHOKED https://t.co/OdnDVnmDOV 1 hour ago
- Once more for the people in the back: Safety lights are for dudes. https://t.co/D0qQFFLstJ 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →