- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @PaulFidalgo https://t.co/iMkFU0V5Tz 6 hours ago
- @anishinaboy I don't even know how to respond to those. 7 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo you are so weird i love it 7 hours ago
- @anishinaboy but will you have the matching cowboy boots? 7 hours ago
- @drskyskull I missed seeing this til just now :( In the same boat too. I'm here if you need me! 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →