- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means, Team Canada. #whytheworldneedscopyeditors https://t.co/j0BifdjNda 21 minutes ago
- My cat snuggling and bed head games are strong. https://t.co/OhiaGrdkaT 4 hours ago
- @jennygadget Can you imagine going on historical walking tours of NYC with her? It would be so much fun! 4 hours ago
- D: https://t.co/uQg9LRVNUZ 4 hours ago
- Understandably worried her "street smarts" would be a black stereotype. Loved that it was rly historical nerdery <3 twitter.com/jennygadget/st… 4 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
A somewhat definitive list of things I worry about, as a woman, while using a public washroom. Am I going to pee myself before I get to the front of the line? Just breathe. Just keep breathing. Wait, when was … Continue reading
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading