- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @oniinya: rt if you agree https://t.co/zMDyjmUaL7 1 hour ago
- Same. *curls up in bed and never leaves* twitter.com/ConversationUK… 1 hour ago
- @aliciamc @CerebroJD @erins_26 I'M GLAD YOU UNDERSTAND ME. 1 hour ago
- @erins_26 @CerebroJD YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME. 1 hour ago
- @CerebroJD @erins_26 YES! I LOVE CHRISTMAS SO MUCH! MOAR CHRISTMAS! 1 hour ago
Category Archives: advice
A somewhat definitive list of things I worry about, as a woman, while using a public washroom. Am I going to pee myself before I get to the front of the line? Just breathe. Just keep breathing. Wait, when was … Continue reading
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading