- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @MatthewACherry: The first black woman to ever attend an integrated elementary school is now only 62 years old. 62. Let that sink in. #B… 5 hours ago
- @JaredGonia cept unlike you, provinces have equal legal standing to feds & full control over certain areas (ie. education) constitutionally. 6 hours ago
- @TRexSays Sweet! You'll have to come by next time you're back this way. You can meet Sadie and see what I have! 8 hours ago
- @TRexSays Also, do you like vintage stuff? I've amassed quite a bit of it. And should probably get rid of some. 8 hours ago
- @TRexSays *jealous dead* 8 hours ago