- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @MatthewACherry: The first black woman to ever attend an integrated elementary school is now only 62 years old. 62. Let that sink in. #B… 5 hours ago
- @JaredGonia cept unlike you, provinces have equal legal standing to feds & full control over certain areas (ie. education) constitutionally. 6 hours ago
- @TRexSays Sweet! You'll have to come by next time you're back this way. You can meet Sadie and see what I have! 8 hours ago
- @TRexSays Also, do you like vintage stuff? I've amassed quite a bit of it. And should probably get rid of some. 8 hours ago
- @TRexSays *jealous dead* 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Hey dear people, it’s time for some real talk about fashion. The following items are ones I wish were considered normal every day wear for adults. And I mean all adults — male, female, whatever — Because I feel really … Continue reading
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
There are three important lessons I have taken from the childhood literary classic, Eric Carle’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar: ONE: I just need to eat a lot and then have a nap and I will emerge a pretty butterfly TWO: … Continue reading
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: