- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Rob0Sullivan to boldly go where no man has gone bef...screw it, that sounds like work. 3 hours ago
- @Rob0Sullivan I'd demand you participate in marathons ... Star Trek marathons, that is. 3 hours ago
- @Rob0Sullivan just get the food. Life is too short to not eat it. 4 hours ago
- @Rob0Sullivan punergy 4 hours ago
- RT @CJIsWingingIt: my uncle shaded this person so politely and intellectually I don't even think he himself understands his own savagery ht… 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading