- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I also accept cash. twitter.com/brokeymcpovert… 1 hour ago
- RT @OhWettestFarm: Ahem. Everyone? EVERYONE! "Vagenda of Manocide." [dead silence for 30 seconds followed by wild cheers] https://t.co/F… 2 hours ago
- RT @jboywonder: "Has your no good man left you with BILLS BILLS BILLS? Call the office of Knowles-Carter. We ain't SORRY!" https://t.co/kZN… 2 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo I believe in you! 2 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: Meet Chevy. He had a late breakfast and now has to choose between a late lunch or an early dinner. 11/10 very pupset https:/… 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading