- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: IT IS IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY ESPECIALLY IF YOUR BODY IS A L W A Y S S C R E A M I N G 9 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo I do not understand what is happening, but I'm all in. 1 day ago
- RT @poetastrologers: Week of 3/26 in Sagittarius: Your heart is not the golden cactus, it's the golden dove. It beats it beats it beats. Al… 2 days ago
- @drskyskull ... so you'd like it, then? 2 days ago
- @drskyskull I could do both ... what about plotting from the grave? 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
(Guest blog post by Peter Damien) Good morning. My name is Peter Damien, and in light of recent holidays and events — such as a “video blog” which I will not elaborate on further — I have been asked to … Continue reading
Thank you to the various ‘mericans who told me about their holiday traditions so I could attempt them. You are a fascinating people, and I wish our two nations a long and prosperous friendship. (For the record — although I … Continue reading
Because the nicest thing you can do to your best friends is record them while playing scrabble on Christmas vacation. We lead exciting lives, yo.
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
Small town people like dead stuff. This seems to hold true, whether it’s a coastal town, mining/logging town or farming area. Dead stuff, specifically dead animals, are a big deal. And if you’re from either suburbia or an urban area … Continue reading