- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @megalot_: When ur human says "who's a good boy" and u already know it's u https://t.co/Iv9mFqAnyB 13 minutes ago
- RT @22_Minutes: Health Canada looks to improve Canada Food Guide. As it stands, four food groups are meat, dairy, grains and Tim Horton's. 23 minutes ago
- Managed to get out and vote in the byelection today, despite having food poisoning. #champion #democraticbadass 33 minutes ago
- @drskyskull poor fluff :( 1 hour ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Mosby. He appears to be rather h*ckin snuggable af. 12/10 keep it up Mosby https://t.co/IiiBq460I7 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading