- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @drskyskull *makes soothing ocean noises* swshhh swshhhh swshhh beooou beooou swshhhh CAW! CAW! CAW! 26 minutes ago
- Hark, tis the face every single woman in the world makes while putting up with a man's utter BS. https://t.co/5Hc5PB4HSF 49 minutes ago
- RT @mhess4: for once, a first twitter reply is perfect https://t.co/0qDmtQGT62 1 hour ago
- @drskyskull https://t.co/Sh08r06fzG 2 hours ago
- Oh heck no, Trump. Sam Waterston is tied up w Grace & Frankie, & you'll have to pry that show from my cold dead han… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading