- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: IT IS IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY ESPECIALLY IF YOUR BODY IS A L W A Y S S C R E A M I N G 9 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo I do not understand what is happening, but I'm all in. 1 day ago
- RT @poetastrologers: Week of 3/26 in Sagittarius: Your heart is not the golden cactus, it's the golden dove. It beats it beats it beats. Al… 2 days ago
- @drskyskull ... so you'd like it, then? 2 days ago
- @drskyskull I could do both ... what about plotting from the grave? 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Merry random day of the year that Christians decided to say baby Jesus was born on! Alongside my adoration, dear readers, for this holiday season I give you a video of my family’s 25 pound cat named Howard. Yes, I … Continue reading
No, really. There isn’t. We all know what I’m talking about: the rendez-vous at our parents’ place for a big family holiday “to-do.” Complete with all those awful-fun holiday moments. Coming home to a small town takes this all up … Continue reading
I explained Twilight to a 50 year old male co-worker who hadn’t heard about the franchise until his PeeWee level girls’ hockey team adopted a child in need for Christmas and one of the suggested gifts was something to do … Continue reading
(File this under: WHY DOES THIS NOT EXIST ALREADY?!?!?!) The world is a hollow empty place because there has never been a Highlander* Christmas Special. I realized this today due to a combination of Christmas eating my brain and a … Continue reading