- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Life sucks somedays. But then you get to stuff your face with bannock and it gets better. 8 hours ago
- @Rob0Sullivan aw yay! You bought me a mandolin! 17 hours ago
- @erika_meghan but they help keep mah tootsies warm :( 21 hours ago
- She of the perpetually loses one sock while sleeping. 22 hours ago
- @Awithonelison @Rob0Sullivan we have two seasons in Canada: Winter and construction. 22 hours ago