- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @KrangTNelson: if you ever need proof that the meritocracy is a lie, just remember that this man is paid $15 million dollars a year to w… 3 hours ago
- RT @ThatSabineGirl: I'M DYING https://t.co/BRgkYUtL8Y 3 hours ago
- @UnkleGrizzly @KikkiPlanet Kinda sounds like newfie fries, but with falafels instead of stuffing. 15 hours ago
- @KikkiPlanet Uhm. Ys pls. 17 hours ago
- AND SNUGGLE WITH YOUR ARMY OF CATS AND DOGS INSTEAD twitter.com/suzannishly/st… 17 hours ago