- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @vornietom: I honestly feel bad for the people on the Placebo March who thought they were at the Science March but double blind testing… 2 hours ago
- RT @vornietom: The numbers for the Science March seem high but we won't know until we compare it to the numbers at the placebo march that's… 2 hours ago
- RT @poedamnrn: A LITTLE GIRL DRESSED UP AS JYN ERSO GAVE THE DEATH STAR PLANS TO EVERY LEIA SHE'D SEE AT SWCO AND NOW I'M EMOTIONAL https:/… 3 hours ago
- @Rob0Sullivan @SpoolandThimble You wouldn't dare. You love me. 13 hours ago
- @SpoolandThimble @Rob0Sullivan Nothing inaccurate. Technically I'm a bigger Star Wars fan than Star Trek fan ;) 13 hours ago