… because you know, I reeeeeeeally have the money (end sarcasm). But considering the UK store Dorothy Perkins was having an up-to-50 percent off sale, plus an extra 10 percent off sale for online ordering PLUS I could get another 10 percent off as I had a discount code after signing up for their mailing list, how could I say no? Here is the order of delicious awesome:
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @JanineGeniet I can’t. Usually I am a disaster. 46 minutes ago
- @LizzyDanger Blind squirrel once in a while finding a nut? 46 minutes ago
- Like ... I just started adding random ingredients to the pan and somehow pad thai happened. 56 minutes ago
- I accidentally made pad thai ???? 1 hour ago
- Me if I ever have to report on the sports. twitter.com/steve_perrault… 1 day ago