- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @pants_leg: my therapist wants me to “slow down” and stop “living my life like it’s a race” it’s like he doesn’t even know that life is… 5 hours ago
- RT @DanielSolis: By 35 you should have at least two abandoned blogs, one dormant podcast or streaming channel, three RPG campaigns prepped… 8 hours ago
- RT @bust_magazine: Samira Wiley: “People in the entertainment industry, for the most part, if you’re gay, that’s something that you don’t r… 10 hours ago
- RT @duncanmccue: Queen Victoria never visited Canada. Too bad. If she had, she may have heard some of the 60+ Indigenous languages spoken… 10 hours ago
- RT @Ian_Mosby: An important article by @RussDiabo giving the historical context for the current top-down efforts by the federal government… 10 hours ago