- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @malt_skull: Fun fact: humans did not contain blood before the 1980s, it was a mixture of water and red dye. The invention of blood was… 15 hours ago
- @biobabbler The souls of the damned? 1 day ago
- My ... cat just tried to gnaw my belt off me? 1 day ago
- *michael jackson eating popcorn gif* twitter.com/polilego/statu… 1 day ago
- @Labville Wimps. Never send a man in to do a woman’s job. Sign me up. 1 day ago