- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Waiter: And how would you like your steak done? Me: Let me demonstrate... *Walks into a farm field and bites a cow* 2 hours ago
- @IhateBenRayner or as I like to call it, "what my cat barfs up after eating too fast." 5 hours ago
- Aunt Hetty knew how to throw shade long before the Dowager Countess of Grantham EVER arrived on the scene. 5 hours ago
- @aehiilrs You're having a lot of fun with this, aren't you? 5 hours ago
- @zuzuhaha Maybe Bote. Boat. Go boating. It's summer and nice out. 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading