- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @dog_rates: PUPDATE: Godi discovered his tongue today https://t.co/aLQLO1X192 1 hour ago
- Big cat. Runny nose. Chillin with me. https://t.co/Fwx3AtQqRF 14 hours ago
- my speed https://t.co/AOoabe6FNt 15 hours ago
- @seastarbatita *KABOOM* 16 hours ago
- RT @JRobb773: No one saw me put the cursed relics in your desk, Darren, so take it up with HR and let me finish my yogurt. 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading