- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @drskyskull I would too, depending on the quality of the salmon and how it's cooked. 1 hour ago
- @drskyskull that's why you have cats 1 hour ago
- @drskyskull liar 1 hour ago
- @drskyskull FINALLY TWITTER DOES SOMETHING RIGHT. i mean oh no that is horrible 1 hour ago
- @drskyskull uhm, I'll have you know we also get the Trailer Park Boys and bon cop/bad cop 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Just ordered these two items from ASOS, so they’re on their way over from Jolly Old England to Canada. Following the footsteps of my brave ancestors who cross the ocean in search of a new life. But I digress… This … Continue reading