- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @l1q4idh2o: Three horrible facts: 1. Today is not Friday 2. Tomorrow isn't Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow isn't Friday 9 hours ago
- RT @CatFoodBreath: I'm not sure I have ever told you this, but I am awesome. 9 hours ago
- @LoremIpsum00 It's a few months late... 10 hours ago
- RT @Brocklesnitch: the only ‘true’ detective is trixie belden 15 hours ago
- Just realized that I made it to 30 without being sued for libel/slander/defamation etc. That was a life goal. Yay journalism! 17 hours ago
Category Archives: vloggerizing
Thank you to the various ‘mericans who told me about their holiday traditions so I could attempt them. You are a fascinating people, and I wish our two nations a long and prosperous friendship. (For the record — although I … Continue reading
Merry random day of the year that Christians decided to say baby Jesus was born on! Alongside my adoration, dear readers, for this holiday season I give you a video of my family’s 25 pound cat named Howard. Yes, I … Continue reading
No care packages were harmed in the making of this video.
This is what happens when people like Kate tell me I have to start vlogging. I come up with random tales that share way too much information. See what I mean? No one should be watching this.
I’m learning the updated version of imovie like a pro! Fun fact: The video shows only a small fraction of the cat and hedgehog themed items I have. And Aunt Dorris? I would like to clarify that it was mainly … Continue reading
This is what happens when I start fiddling around on my shiny awesome new macbook.