- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @TheRoot: Video leaks of a man being tased in front of his children for sitting in a public space: bit.ly/1tOEigF http://t.co/Ii… 27 minutes ago
- RT @nytimeshealth: Dr. Khan, of Sierra Leone, was invited to spend the summer at Harvard, but he stayed to fight Ebola. He died at 39. http… 36 minutes ago
- This rainy weather has been brought to you by my car windows being down all afternoon. 2 hours ago
- I have devoured a ridiculous number of blueberries and fully accept the consequences. #youknowwhatImean 5 hours ago
- RT @ImAmandaNelson: red the blood of angry men black the dark of ages past tea a drink with jam and bread oh wait am I doing this wrong 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading
Pros: ♥ Pony rides. All the time. ♥ I bet they grant wishes. ♥ Kids aged 0-12 would think I’m awesome. ♥ Those over 12 would also think I’m awesome. Oh, they wouldn’t admit it, but I’d know. ♥ The … Continue reading
Wherein my brother and I communicate through facebook.