- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Rewatching music videos from 2000-2002. It was an ill-fitted plastic/leather shimmery clothes dark time in humanity's history. 6 hours ago
- Somewhere Keith Urban sits inside a rustic country house, on the quilt his grandmother made. He has feelings. 8 hours ago
- @KikkiPlanet @MrKikki but the cheap chocolate afterwards... 8 hours ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: I have nothing against male newspaper columnists, as long as they don't skew things by banging on about men's issues. 14 hours ago
- Somewhere under a big blue open sky, Keith Urban is wearing faded ripped jeans & composing a song about how beautiful your eyes are. 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading
Pros: ♥ Pony rides. All the time. ♥ I bet they grant wishes. ♥ Kids aged 0-12 would think I’m awesome. ♥ Those over 12 would also think I’m awesome. Oh, they wouldn’t admit it, but I’d know. ♥ The … Continue reading
Wherein my brother and I communicate through facebook.