- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @GuyInYourMFA: I like to think of rejection as just confirmation that my work is too complex for mainstream consumption. 36 minutes ago
- RT @theleanover: Fuck all y'all for making jokes about Renee Zellweger's face for years then making fun of her for getting work done. 1 hour ago
- RT @CharlotteNB: "High maintenance" is a great way to make a woman who puts tons of effort into her own life sound like a burden on a man. 5 hours ago
- Where you leeeeeeead I will follooooooooow #gilmoregirling 14 hours ago
- RT @greglmercer: your password must have the strength of a raging fire and be as mysterious as the dark side of the moon DONT FAV THIS IT W… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading
Pros: ♥ Pony rides. All the time. ♥ I bet they grant wishes. ♥ Kids aged 0-12 would think I’m awesome. ♥ Those over 12 would also think I’m awesome. Oh, they wouldn’t admit it, but I’d know. ♥ The … Continue reading
Wherein my brother and I communicate through facebook.