- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- He totally had Biff Tannen hair at one point. http://t.co/ZHGlEbE8Vi 9 hours ago
- Someone needs to do a gif of WRP leader Brian Jean's haircuts morphing through the years. Not me though, I'm lazy. 9 hours ago
- I mean, we're a fertile family that spreads like rabbits ... but not THAT fertile. 9 hours ago
- So my 86-year-old aunt whose cancer treatment regime includes thalidomide had to sign a waiver saying she wouldn't get pregnant. 9 hours ago
- @Jillus i just googled her and now am all even more "Dooooo it" because whoa. 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading
Pros: ♥ Pony rides. All the time. ♥ I bet they grant wishes. ♥ Kids aged 0-12 would think I’m awesome. ♥ Those over 12 would also think I’m awesome. Oh, they wouldn’t admit it, but I’d know. ♥ The … Continue reading
Wherein my brother and I communicate through facebook.