- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- The best thing about google search is knowing I wasn't the first to look up if ducks have eyebrows. 3 hours ago
- RT @anishinaboy: Reminder that @cbcreporter is at an inquest into the deaths of 7 First Nation students who died in Thunder Bay. Do follow.… 3 hours ago
- "Actually, my sarcastic wit delights people and brings us together to cope with a less-than-ideal world." twitter.com/drpuppykicker/… 3 hours ago
- RT @anne_theriault: If you stop serving breakfast after 11 am just know that I think you're a monster 4 hours ago
- @kaimcn assholes who think they're badass rebels by finally saying what they think everyone else is thinking? 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading
Pros: ♥ Pony rides. All the time. ♥ I bet they grant wishes. ♥ Kids aged 0-12 would think I’m awesome. ♥ Those over 12 would also think I’m awesome. Oh, they wouldn’t admit it, but I’d know. ♥ The … Continue reading
Wherein my brother and I communicate through facebook.