- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Current mood. http://t.co/ucmMKTKUaW 9 hours ago
- "You're everywhere and so are we." — New Canada Post Ad. You're not at my front door delivering my mail. 9 hours ago
- RT @RobynUrback: Whole situation is fraught with complexities, but damn if this doesn't make it seem really simple @chronicleherald http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @KivaBay: "These kids with their EMPATHY and PC-TEACHINGS aren't being prepared for the real world!" No. They're getting ready to chang… 16 hours ago
- RT @seanrooney: Dom's blog: Goodbye ift.tt/1NPA8RP #dominicstrong http://t.co/uHplXGWskv 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading
Pros: ♥ Pony rides. All the time. ♥ I bet they grant wishes. ♥ Kids aged 0-12 would think I’m awesome. ♥ Those over 12 would also think I’m awesome. Oh, they wouldn’t admit it, but I’d know. ♥ The … Continue reading
Wherein my brother and I communicate through facebook.