- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @_ColinS_ I played a bard in D&D at times. Ppl were all "stupid bards" but then not so much when I started singing and they got +2 for rolls 2 hours ago
- @_ColinS_ YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, PUNY MAAAAAN. 2 hours ago
- @_ColinS_ Actually, it's about ethics in gaming bardism. 2 hours ago
- @Somecitygirl wooooooo go crazy and partaaaaay with $70!!!!! #rollinginthemoneynow 10 hours ago
- @Somecitygirl I'm reading it as he's giving more $$? cbc.ca/news/politics/… 10 hours ago
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
Anyone who complains about the insipid nature of music today needs to take a good look back at the Beach Boys. Because… wow. Creepy. For those who don’t know “Help Me Rhonda,” basically it’s a song about a guy going … Continue reading
Our local oldies station plays Ides of March’s “Vehicle” every morning it seems. I never really bothered listening to the lyrics until my alarm went off this morning and the song came on. I promptly curled up into a tight … Continue reading