- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @ureallykicking: Oh yeah! This is possibly the greatest Twitter exchange in Twistory: http://t.co/IWichqDqel" 1 hour ago
- RT @krcoyle: The funny thing about grown men mocking the tastes of teen girls is that teen girls made the Beatles happen. 2 hours ago
- @_ColinS_ hallelujah! 6 hours ago
- @melklamb putting the "fun" into dysfunctional? 12 hours ago
- 🎶AB budget day🎶 It's like Christmas Day! ... if your Xmas traditions include adults arguing, unreturnable presents & disappointment. 15 hours ago
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
Anyone who complains about the insipid nature of music today needs to take a good look back at the Beach Boys. Because… wow. Creepy. For those who don’t know “Help Me Rhonda,” basically it’s a song about a guy going … Continue reading
Our local oldies station plays Ides of March’s “Vehicle” every morning it seems. I never really bothered listening to the lyrics until my alarm went off this morning and the song came on. I promptly curled up into a tight … Continue reading