- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @CatFoodBreath: I was going to get a lot accomplished today, but then I remembered I am a cat. 2 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites you can always feels on me, and I will send just lots of virtual hugs. 3 hours ago
- RT @kelkulus: How to torture your friends: 1) Steal friend's phone 2) Change your name in his address book to "Cow" 3) Start mooing. http:/… 6 hours ago
- @Rrrrnessa heck, even the legal framework for what constitutes genocide was being developed by Raphael Lemkin before the holocaust happened. 11 hours ago
- RT @andreagrimes: How To Talk To Your Cat About The Difference Between This Glass Of Water, And The Water Over There In The Bowl By The Food 11 hours ago
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
Anyone who complains about the insipid nature of music today needs to take a good look back at the Beach Boys. Because… wow. Creepy. For those who don’t know “Help Me Rhonda,” basically it’s a song about a guy going … Continue reading
Our local oldies station plays Ides of March’s “Vehicle” every morning it seems. I never really bothered listening to the lyrics until my alarm went off this morning and the song came on. I promptly curled up into a tight … Continue reading