- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I joke ... And yet here I am today, wearing my boots. @jennadh #dorkyontariogirlinalberta http://t.co/y5pp7X65kA 3 hours ago
- @jennadh The quality/comfort/durability is worth it, and they can be used as actual work boots vs. playing cowboy. 3 hours ago
- @jennadh I wish I had the money! But my advice is to save up and get an authentic pair from Lammle's, not a crap fake ones. 3 hours ago
- .@jennadh is moving to Alberta. We shall greet her at the SK/AB border with the traditional welcome gift of cowboy boots & a barrel of oil. 4 hours ago
- RT @chaosprime: Your password must contain 48 characters including a Friar, a Chanticleer, a Franklin, a Yeoman, and a Wife of Bath. #Chauc… 4 hours ago
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
Anyone who complains about the insipid nature of music today needs to take a good look back at the Beach Boys. Because… wow. Creepy. For those who don’t know “Help Me Rhonda,” basically it’s a song about a guy going … Continue reading
Our local oldies station plays Ides of March’s “Vehicle” every morning it seems. I never really bothered listening to the lyrics until my alarm went off this morning and the song came on. I promptly curled up into a tight … Continue reading