- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jaythenerdkid my now-big cat loved chewing on a few straws tied together in the center with a knot. Weird, but seemed to alleviate pain. 6 hours ago
- @amaditalks I will always support you in any pie decisions that include eating them. 9 hours ago
- @erins_26 there are homemade periogies and they are delicious. 17 hours ago
- RT @marynmck: time elapsed from police roaring across park where 12yo Tamir Rice sat, to shooting him. RT @tomscocca: 2 seconds. http://t.c… 17 hours ago
- @durnekell2k my soon to be ex-neighbour has one. I love it. 17 hours ago