- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @rickmercer: We asked D Sutherland to be a flag bearer @ Winter Olympics. Now he's told he's not Canadian enough to vote. http://t.co/Si… 2 hours ago
- RT @madinuk: #RCMP pays out undisclosed $$ for “horrifying” treatment of #FirstNations woman in Saskatchewan aptn.ca/news/2015/07/2… #police… 2 hours ago
- @kaimcn <3 3 hours ago
- @We_are_all_okay I have no idea... The only time I wear sunglasses is when they're specially designed to go with my reg. glasses 3 hours ago
- @We_are_all_okay are you sure this just wouldn't turn into buying expensive sunglasses and then breaking them too? 3 hours ago