- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @Diana__Barboza: Oh My Effing God. Heaven save us from nice white ladies telling us to "scoot over" rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers… 47 minutes ago
- RT @smeurice: There's nothing about what these people produce that is "just like CP." Canadian Press does journalism. They do PR. http://t.… 1 hour ago
- @lousycanuck FIGHT HIM! JERSEY HIM! DESTROY HIM! ... I mean ... Politely shake your head with disappointment in his direction 14 hours ago
- @Jillus <3 1 day ago
- RT @pookleblinky: Atheists cannot explain why this mighty tiger is so perfectly designed to chase gazelles on the serengeti http://t.co/VXE… 1 day ago