- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Some JT, just for you Mr. Premier. Y'know you're my mirror... If I were a millionaire. youtu.be/uuZE_IRwLNI xoxo #PrenticeBlamesAlberta 4 hours ago
- RT @WesleyLowery: #fergusonreport must-reads >12 most egregious things in DOJ report wapo.st/1DVQ51G >17 jaw-dropping stats http://… 9 hours ago
- @KikkiPlanet ... So... Many... Jokes about constipation possible. #brainoverload 16 hours ago
- I once doodled Jim Prentice into a wizard. It was boss. http://t.co/Py7sz0MrkG 16 hours ago
- @CerebroJD I couldn't vote bc I was an Alberta newb last election :( 16 hours ago