- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- *building a playlist of only Nicki Minaj and Tim McGraw songs bc I play by my own rules* 3 hours ago
- *whispers* there's often a reason bands are indie. It's called "they're awful." 3 hours ago
- I feel sad for people who think they're too cool for popular mainstream music, bc they're missing out on a lot of fun songs. #stuffitsnobs 3 hours ago
- RT @thejessgoodwin: *forgets why I was googling Idris Elba in the first place* http://t.co/6h54IlmyAp 7 hours ago
- RT @TheNYCFilmChick: Honestly, Idris Elba is too good for Bond. He deserves his own original franchise, point blank. 10 hours ago