- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @Adaser: I'm done http://t.co/XRzzDu43Jh 51 minutes ago
- RT @peterdamien: "There is a Fault in our Stars and we gotta send your team back up on last time to fix em. I know you're retired Commander… 14 hours ago
- Burrito Belly: the tummy ache consequence of devouring a burrito too quickly. Also, my Monday afternoon. 18 hours ago
- No, you start sniffle-crying listening to Go the Distance from Disney's Hercules. Okay, fair enough, that's me. 1 day ago
- Of course my cats start rampaging after midnight, including ricocheting off walls. I'm so sorry, apartment below me. 1 day ago