- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @CakeThrottle: We shouldn't send our trash into space, that's how you get space raccoons 7 hours ago
- RT @stats_canada: PEI treats potatoes with more respect and dignity than 99% of women seeking abortions 8 hours ago
- @madinthehat @melklamb just remember, it's apparently us bleeding heart lefties who are soft on crime. 👍 8 hours ago
- RT @jerm1991: Day 3 in the desert: I have somehow gained the respect of some birds as they are circling above me in some sort of protective… 14 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites #slomoawesomefashionhighfive 15 hours ago