- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- My cat loves lamp. http://t.co/iWcnoTAzfW 2 hours ago
- @godlessgirl maybe god really loves cake. You never know... 4 hours ago
- "Don't worry. It has to be safe. I saw two convicts do it." ... Family get togethers are weird. 5 hours ago
- RT @Perspective_pic: UFO caught on tape http://t.co/Ss2ZYH7sDq 16 hours ago
- RT @libshipwreck: Pyrite: also known as Fool's Gold, has a chemical composition of FeS2 and is often found in quartz veins. #talklikeaPyrit… 17 hours ago