- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Considering a "Speak friend and enter" mat for front entrance. That way guests can be attacked by orcs, a Balrog & fall into darkness. 26 minutes ago
- @agramonte o.O eep! Hope you're feeling better soon! 1 hour ago
- @Jillus even worst than bridal showers 2 hours ago
- @peterdamien I may need some counselling to work through some traumatic moments, but overall, I'm a survivor. pic.twitter.com/pBf0XoI5q3 2 hours ago
- Survived baby shower. Call off any avenging of my death plans. 2 hours ago