- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @NYMag: Nine American babies were named "Cheese" in 2013. nym.ag/1fdt51Y http://t.co/OchIGDx53n 8 hours ago
- @DigiFluid it's hard work being a cat. The pure level of awesome is hard to maintain. 8 hours ago
- @kingdomofwench Hah! If weight causes back pain, explain my beanpole bf whose back is blech vs. Mine. #fatkidgoodback 12 hours ago
- Having one of those "would love to shop locally for unique xmas presents but all the places I'd go aren't open when I'm off work" moments. 12 hours ago
- @Knatolee OR ... My CAA membership covers running dry! Yaaaaay! 12 hours ago