- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Not just my current status, but my forever status. https://t.co/LLIm8YncqN 11 minutes ago
- @CollinGallant if a child is born on Dec. 8th and named Peggy, then yes, definitely 1983 again. 1 day ago
- RT @timserpas: Start here twitter.com/No_Cut_Card/st… 3 days ago
- If you're ever feeling down, just remember Idris Elba exists. #protip 3 days ago
- @madinthehat it's a wacom bamboo - paid around 75, 2 1/2 yrs ago. It's great for how I use it (nothing fancy)Anything Wacom is decent. 3 days ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.