- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @SorayaRoberts: in the meantime, jian ghomeshi went from suing the cbc for $55 million to paying them $18,000: thestar.com/news/gta/2014/… 4 hours ago
- RT @DLind: Prosecutors encouraged Darren Wilson's grand jury to do outside research. vox.com/2014/11/25/728… 6 hours ago
- RT @ShrillCosby: You're not doing "gallows humor" when your head is not marked for the noose. 6 hours ago
- RT @nomchompsky: Uh, I wrote this and saw it retweeted into my feed so I guess maybe I should just post a copy? http://t.co/eHdj2EUEYl 6 hours ago
- I would pay money to stop seeing youtube ads of super-smiley white dudes imparting their wisdom on how to be happy. 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.