- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- ALL THE FEELS. "@VeritasKnight: Once again, Bruce MacKinnon gets it right: thechronicleherald.ca/editorial-cart…” 1 hour ago
- RT @carlywatters: CNN coverage of Canadian Parliament re-opening. "As you can hear they're speaking French and we have no ideas what they'r… 1 hour ago
- @amaditalks USE FIRE! 11 hours ago
- @lectio I'm a least hoping he gets a pee break. I know I'd need one. 15 hours ago
- @NPsteve i would like one plz 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.