- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @aehiilrs @CollinGallant It's delicious. That's what the deal is. 6 hours ago
- RT @elonjames: The dangerous cache of weapons that's being stored at St. Marks... #Ferguson #safespace @ Greater St… instagram.com/p/r8rQMoj9KA/ 6 hours ago
- RT @Awkward_Duck: Hearing that cops are telling community members they can no longer meet at the church, our designated safe space. 6 hours ago
- RT @FOX4: Hundreds of demonstrators in downtown Dallas protest against police shootings bit.ly/1z3ZdNf http://t.co/RWFuyEvb5w 8 hours ago
- RT @Awkward_Duck: Tears “@cakezilla: “@FergusonUnity: #Russia students at U.S. Embassy in Moscow protest for #Ferguson. http://t.co/leUx5zo… 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.