- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @CoreyRedekop: White supremacists cheer Tories' repeal of hate speech clause huff.to/Kh7Q3Y Just in case you wondered if it was… 4 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo what? 5 hours ago
- @AnHonestGhost the heart wants what the heart wants... 12 hours ago
- RT @sassytbh: ladies: be careful if you wear spaghetti straps. It distracts boys bc they'll think about pasta. They'll stop at nothing … 12 hours ago
- @AnHonestGhost Dunno about that. See rules 34 through to 36 of the internet. 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.