- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @_ColinS_ I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE PICTURES OF CATS ON THE INTERNET 55 minutes ago
- @_ColinS_ OMG YOU HAVE TO SHARE BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNETS 56 minutes ago
- RT @thelindywest: "whale" is the weakest insult ever. oh, i have a giant brain and rule the sea with my majesty? what have you accomplished… 57 minutes ago
- RT @UNTRESOR: A group of dads is called anything but late to dinner. 1 hour ago
- Pictures of kids crying on Santa's lap, except the kids are fully grown adults. 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.