- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @missbunnie22 THEN THEY ARE UNWORTHY TO PLACE THEIR CLOTHES ON THINE BODY AND SHOULD BE SHAMED. 34 minutes ago
- @libraryyeti Yet she doesn't understand why the kids egg/TP her house every year, right? 1 hour ago
- @missbunnie22 uhm ... Dude, muffins are delicious. Oooor you go up a size. Size numbering is BS anyways. 1 hour ago
- @missbunnie22 pft. You're beautiful. http://t.co/7o3Q9NkCIH 1 hour ago
- Official. Have the keys. http://t.co/Zyl4IWui6e 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Science!
The most important thing to do on a holiday is to maim oneself for life. So that’s what I did. “Eppur si muove” — “And yet it moves” Words puportedly said by the great Galileo after being forced to recant … Continue reading
Gossip around town has been saying that one of the photos we ran in the newspaper shows a little ghost-child peering out of the upstairs window of the almost-hundred-year-old local school that was demolished a couple of weeks ago. Sorry … Continue reading
Sad part is (with a nod to Poe’s Law)…. somewhere, somehow, people are saying these things and actually meaning it.