- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @kingdomofwench @OHTheMaryD Like a friend of mine who almost went into kidney failure while pregnant. Fun times. #shakesheadno 2 hours ago
- If I were rich I'd give away money for the best reasons. Like "Oh, you walked down the aisle to Janelle Monáe's Q.U.E.E.N.? Have 5k." 2 hours ago
- RT @BabyAnimalGifs: just a tiny monkey getting combed with a toothbrush 🐒💕 http://t.co/aWO3WtKodt 8 hours ago
- “A national election is not a popularity contest,” Harper. Yes it is. That's like, the whole point of the democratic process. #elxn42 8 hours ago
- Ugh. 11 hours ago
Category Archives: Neurotic Character Flaws
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
My parents didn’t let me watch horror movies as a child. I don’t blame them. I once freaked out watching Sesame Street. There was a Monsterpiece Theatre segment on The Sound of Music, with Grover sitting on a mountain top. … Continue reading