- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- ZOMG Nico Vega, acoustic version of "Fury Oh Fury" youtu.be/SXHHNAcP-sw 23 minutes ago
- LOL Generic stereotypical tweet about how women are women and men are men 30 minutes ago
- @iMakeupGirl sounds like you needed the magic of duct tape! #ducttapesolvesall 31 minutes ago
- "You'd like Saskatchewan. Plus, you're a bad driver. You'd fit in there." " ... My attempts to convince a friend to move westwards 36 minutes ago
- The Royal Horticultural Society has lifted its century-old ban on gnomes for this year's Chelsea flower show. gu.com/p/3gxbj/tw 40 minutes ago
Category Archives: Neurotic Character Flaws
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
My parents didn’t let me watch horror movies as a child. I don’t blame them. I once freaked out watching Sesame Street. There was a Monsterpiece Theatre segment on The Sound of Music, with Grover sitting on a mountain top. … Continue reading