- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @ryanjreilly: "We're gonna start with you guys first." -- officer to reporter on arrests #Ferguson 57 minutes ago
- RT @NathanBGrant: .@Timcast has counted at least 10 arrests in the last moments, LIVE via @vicenews news.vice.com/article/fergus… #Ferguson http:… 57 minutes ago
- RT @Patricialicious: They want us to leave but I live in the direction they have blocked off. My car is that way # Ferguson 1 hour ago
- RT @Yamiche: Police & protesters continuing to clash in a McDonald's parking lot. Police have charged, retreated, and then charged http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @Yamiche: Police just charged into the McDonald's and are pointing guns at people 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Neurotic Character Flaws
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
My parents didn’t let me watch horror movies as a child. I don’t blame them. I once freaked out watching Sesame Street. There was a Monsterpiece Theatre segment on The Sound of Music, with Grover sitting on a mountain top. … Continue reading