- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Llamas brought us together. The dress tore us apart. Now a weasel riding a woodpecker brings us together again. #emotionalrollercoaster 1 hour ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: I think this has officially gotten out of hand. via @echo4h http://t.co/Jx9wx7ZKsv 3 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites you are AWESOME. There, take that personally. 6 hours ago
- RT @kaysteiger: DOJ report, to be relased tomorrow, found pattern of racial bias, excessive force in Ferguson police dept http://t.co/8GGhu… 6 hours ago
- @barb_hill she is, but not for conversing for job-related activities like she was. Like if Baird was using hotmail in his ministerial duties 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Neurotic Character Flaws
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
My parents didn’t let me watch horror movies as a child. I don’t blame them. I once freaked out watching Sesame Street. There was a Monsterpiece Theatre segment on The Sound of Music, with Grover sitting on a mountain top. … Continue reading