- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @amaditalks I didn't think Santa was the type to go on reality tv though...? 13 hours ago
- Alberta. twitter.com/andreagrimes/s… 1 day ago
- My editorial this week should be just 9 words: "Accessible abortions for all who want them. No apologies." Aaaaaaand cue the hate mail. 1 day ago
- RT @JamilSmith: The Iraq War vet murdered by the @PPact shooter ran back into the building trying to save others after being shot. https://… 1 day ago
- WTF MICHAEL CAINE AS ONE OF THE WORST SCROOGES OF ALL TIME? NO GLOBE & MAIL, YOU ARE THE WORST AND I WILL FIGHT YOU theglobeandmail.com/life/holiday-g… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Neurotic Character Flaws
Look walls. And door frames. And cupboards. And generally anything that has sharp pointy jabby corners. Or … things that exist. CUT IT OUT. Look, I get that your time spent as an inanimate object is possibly dull and you’re … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Netflix, In true Canadian-style, I am writing you a polite passive-aggressive public letter to express my disappointment in the services you provide. I’ve noticed a disturbing trend when it comes to the movies you have made available to … Continue reading
My parents didn’t let me watch horror movies as a child. I don’t blame them. I once freaked out watching Sesame Street. There was a Monsterpiece Theatre segment on The Sound of Music, with Grover sitting on a mountain top. … Continue reading