- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SoAngieWrites she speaks good Canadian, eh? 3 hours ago
- Sometime yesterday I hit 100k ... My car isn't a baby anymore :3 http://t.co/P1b1xOOBD1 3 hours ago
- When you realize you forgot a doctors appointment, and you feel like you've let all of socialized medicine down. #Canadianguilt 4 hours ago
- RT @52stations: I've got 116 reasons why every body is a beach body & they're all in this amazing, shame-destroying gallery @ xoJane: http:… 6 hours ago
- RT @CommonGayTweets: "ur too young to know ur gay" said a straight parent to a gay teen "he's such a ladies man" said the straight person … 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
What has been stuck to my brain lately… Biffy Clyro – Many of Horror (When We Collide) Richard Buckner – Escape Amelia Curran – All Hands on a Grain of Sand
I heard there was a little something called the “MTV VMAs” on the tv a few nights ago? Kids these days with their neat-o acronyms and hip stuff! I also heard that the show was pretty “meh.” Here, wonderful people … Continue reading
Once upon a time Charlie A’Court played at Little Beaver here in Fort and I was there and it was awesome. True story. (Videos not from this performance)
For one tiny moment in a sea of war, famine, environmental disaster and hate — this right here makes me proud to be a part of the human race and reaffirms our potential for greatness.
Felt this was a good follow up since my last music based post was on Robyn. Let’s also file this under: “Holysnappingfsm… when did they grow up?” Mmmbop ba duba dop Ba du bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, … Continue reading
Who has loved Robyn ever since seeing her twirl around in her space-age-egg-chair for the first time on MuchMusic? That would be me.
Michael Bolton always seems to catch a lot of flack [See: Office Space]. I don’t know why when he does this:
Old school, first album. Love.