- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @CakeThrottle: We shouldn't send our trash into space, that's how you get space raccoons 12 hours ago
- RT @stats_canada: PEI treats potatoes with more respect and dignity than 99% of women seeking abortions 12 hours ago
- @madinthehat @melklamb just remember, it's apparently us bleeding heart lefties who are soft on crime. 👍 13 hours ago
- RT @jerm1991: Day 3 in the desert: I have somehow gained the respect of some birds as they are circling above me in some sort of protective… 19 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites #slomoawesomefashionhighfive 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Music
What has been stuck to my brain lately… Biffy Clyro – Many of Horror (When We Collide) Richard Buckner – Escape Amelia Curran – All Hands on a Grain of Sand
I heard there was a little something called the “MTV VMAs” on the tv a few nights ago? Kids these days with their neat-o acronyms and hip stuff! I also heard that the show was pretty “meh.” Here, wonderful people … Continue reading
Once upon a time Charlie A’Court played at Little Beaver here in Fort and I was there and it was awesome. True story. (Videos not from this performance)
For one tiny moment in a sea of war, famine, environmental disaster and hate — this right here makes me proud to be a part of the human race and reaffirms our potential for greatness.
Felt this was a good follow up since my last music based post was on Robyn. Let’s also file this under: “Holysnappingfsm… when did they grow up?” Mmmbop ba duba dop Ba du bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, … Continue reading
Who has loved Robyn ever since seeing her twirl around in her space-age-egg-chair for the first time on MuchMusic? That would be me.
Michael Bolton always seems to catch a lot of flack [See: Office Space]. I don’t know why when he does this:
Old school, first album. Love.