- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @melklamb I want to say "Now imagine them as lizards" but then I worry I'm overpushing the whole lizard-thing. 2 hours ago
- My daylilies are starting to bloom :D http://t.co/pFjbLzXtUi 3 hours ago
- @CerebroJD My bets are on him being a future Darwin Award recipient. 5 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo Yay! Flowers! 5 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo Black-eyed Susan! 5 hours ago