- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- So car manufacturers are adding distractions to stop distracted driving. THIS IS GOING TO END SO WELL. m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55771… 3 hours ago
- NOPE. twitter.com/wordfactoryuk/… 4 hours ago
- @godlessgirl including the: 🎶kiss meeeeee out of the bearded barleyyyyyy 🎶 ? 4 hours ago
- @brigidkeely Soil is like a whole amazing microcosm of life - throw off its balance and things can go bad, fast. 4 hours ago
- @brigidkeely when reading about soil care for my garden, It was said to NEVER mess much with pH. If it goes wrong, your soil is FUBAR. 4 hours ago