- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @tnylgn: “It’s almost 2015, why don't we have hoverboards yet?” he typed into a pocket-sized device that can do everything. 2 hours ago
- I like how conversations with @Kate_Elinore go from "sup?" to "Jesus' beard power came from Mary who was a dwarf & had a dwarven beard." 19 hours ago
- @MissStaceyMay baseballs are roundish. 1 day ago
- @Jillus down payment of a certain percentage? 1 day ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl ALL THE FEELS 1 day ago