- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @We_are_all_okay so this is when we're allowed to run you out of town, right? 1 hour ago
- @beccy95 Are they biting their thumbs at each other too? 1 hour ago
- RT @Jake_Vig: They should make a movie where people triumph in the face of incredible adversity. 1 hour ago
- @Jillus There must have been a mix up and we were born in the wrong order. 9 hours ago
- I'm the youngest sibling. I shouldn't have to be the sensible one. That's like ... the rule, right? 9 hours ago