- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @tamara_baluja: OK, got confirmed news from @chronicleherald: 20 newsroom staff have been laid off. More to come on @jsource #cdnmedia #… 2 hours ago
- RT @lawyerthoughts: Ruth Baby Ginsburg in case you missed it... http://t.co/tR5n3Qdy6Z 2 hours ago
- RT @lilazndude77: 😍😍😍 RT @dreadlawk: yeah so my whole entire heart just melted #lilFrida http://t.co/ymkdAt8BFA 2 hours ago
- Cats were ignoring me. Until I put on some Beyoncé. #beholdthepowerofBeyoncé 2 hours ago
- @_ColinS_ I played a bard in D&D at times. Ppl were all "stupid bards" but then not so much when I started singing and they got +2 for rolls 6 hours ago