- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- My cranky old phone has been restored to its backed-up settings, and never shall I experiment with updating it again. 10 hours ago
- @Jinxsa @durnekell2k Yes. 11 hours ago
- @Jinxsa @durnekell2k Pretty sure that's a valid reason for divorce that means you get all the money & house. 11 hours ago
- I'm allowed to hit a cyclist with my car if they're swerving back & forth heading the wrong way along Kingsway Ave., in my direction, right? 11 hours ago
- @melklamb you sound like you need pickles. 12 hours ago