- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @amaditalks with a partner to support them, or parents to fall back on. 6 hours ago
- RT @chrischofield1: Woman announces harsher austerity from a solid gold throne wearing a crown made of 2,868 diamonds #QueensSpeech http://… 6 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo Yes. Because cats. 20 hours ago
- RT @abrahamjoseph: Sweet lord do I love @margeincharge vulture.com/2015/05/briefc… http://t.co/YJnpt2Mxs9 20 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo I have an infinite level of sad for you now. 20 hours ago