- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Melnychuk86 :( #journalismproblems 45 minutes ago
- @lifesanthem "Sir, are you aware you're here for a pap smear?" 46 minutes ago
- RT @ThaJSB: Do you ever, like, think that maybe there's more to life than just being really really ridiculously good at writing fugues? 4 hours ago
- There are 17 Catholic divisions in all of Alberta and I am calling them all. #journalistfun 5 hours ago
- RT @readingape: Again, there are more cats than people of color scheduled for #BookCon at @BookExpoAmerica: thebookcon.com/guests/ 8 hours ago