- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @LoremIpsum00 @DrJaneChi wow... And me carrying an umbrella ensures it doesn't rain purple elephants. 1 hour ago
- @nickwan then it's real? I thought that place only existed in my wildest most magical dreams :3 1 hour ago
- @nickwan what are your feelings on pancakes? 1 hour ago
- Dudes, if a prisoner escapes while going through the agonizing pain of childbirth, she deserves freedom. Or superhero recruitment. 1 hour ago
- RT @DrJaneChi: US inmates continue to be shackled in childbirth, though not one has ever escaped while in labor. nytimes.com/2014/07/27/opi… 1 hour ago