- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @PennyRed: The Queen's personal staff at Windsor Castle are voting on strike action for a living wage. Awesome. theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/m… #… 3 hours ago
- @DigiFluid slightly! Those were the days. 3 hours ago
- I still love the Richie Rich movie part where the bad guys are all "Where's your $$?" & the Riches are all "Where you put $$. The bank." 4 hours ago
- Dreamed I owned the most gorgeous dark teal tailored trench coat and now being awake is just a disappointment. 5 hours ago
- RT @WowSoPunny: Why is peter pan always flying? He neverlands. I like this joke because it never grows old. 5 hours ago