- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @rje_44 They're probably better people than I am then. 10 hours ago
- @erins_26 http://t.co/5usQx9wvNJ 11 hours ago
- I hope those girls all go back, take more selfies, and then give the cameras the finger when it pans to them. 11 hours ago
- Those announcers were the equivalent of that awful teacher who'd humiliate a student publicly & thereby give ammo to bullying peers. 11 hours ago
- The comment sections filled with misogynistic awfulness towards those girls at a baseball game taking selfies. Ugh. 11 hours ago