- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @wildwestgardens: Two baby tortoises wearing raspberries. That is all. http://t.co/PTuZXyR1Uk rbl.ms/18jGOSX via @Know 15 hours ago
- @verylemonade A warrior's death! 1 day ago
- Ppl talking about Almost Human make me confused because my brain just thinks it's Being Human.#bbcbrain 1 day ago
- My War on Christmas (TM) contribution is singing carols like I have since a child. Horribly out of tune & year round. TAKE THAT RELIGION. 1 day ago
- RT @EarthPix: 140 year old mom, with 5 day old son. http://t.co/iGEeKPYHEx 1 day ago