- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @NotAllBhas: People who fawn over Kate Middleton for marrying some dude born into respect, money & power but scoff at Kim Kardashian's b… 4 hours ago
- @peterdamien black people know they'd be arrested for half the stuff those ppl are doing, plus, already under siege. 4 hours ago
- My Cairo-cat. <3 http://t.co/zPfAKDc1RD 4 hours ago
- RT @jhameia: "…the older I get, the more I see how women are described as having gone mad, when what they’ve..." tmblr.co/ZW1NSy1Qr_7i2 4 hours ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: YOU CAN PUT ROBOTS ON OTHER PLANETS WHY DO YOU STILL EVEN HAVE BEAUTY PAGEANTS? 5 hours ago