- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @stuckinspincycl: Do you need a baby sloth hugging a stuffed giraffe? Of course you do. http://t.co/t6wCYGWtfs 3 hours ago
- RT @fatsmartpretty: Looking forward to when no one gives a shit about kale. 3 hours ago
- RT @Obsessedwskulls: Lawn flamingos can pick a T-Rex clean in under 90 seconds. facebook.com/rlnaquin #skull #skulls #skeletons #art http… 6 hours ago
- @CerebroJD They will make you their god. 6 hours ago
- Also, B is lactose intolerant, so I'd never have to share my milkshake with him. Which is why he's a keeper. #mymilkshake 10 hours ago