- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @mkaragianis: B.C. government destroyed Highway of Tears records, ex-staffer claims bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-government… @bcndpwomen 8 hours ago
- @TheBloggess pamplemousse? 8 hours ago
- RT @Salon: Josh Duggar sued Arkansas DHS in 2007 to stop investigation into his molestation of sisters slnm.us/bIaK6Pf 8 hours ago
- @jaceanderson I'm just curious how many people will write screeds about "political correctness run amok" without clicking through. 10 hours ago
- Multiple people are all "get hostas as a perennial" and I'm just "meh." Maybe one day I'll find the right hosta for me and settle down. 10 hours ago