- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Thousands of miles may separate us, but I still can tattle on my brother to my mom. #youngersiblingness 2 hours ago
- RT @zachheltzel: Why is everyone in The Purge so obsessed with murder? If there were one day where everything was legal, I'd import SO MANY… 4 hours ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: Profoundly bizarre to see pop culture critique of criminology theory, "broken windows". Good one: medium.com/@aintacrow… 4 hours ago
- @theGrundyler I sweat way too much from all places, including head, to do that. Because hot yoga. 4 hours ago
- @theGrundyler unfortunately, there is nothing else good happening smellwise. 4 hours ago