- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- And oh yay, CAA has a 16 hour waitlist. So. Yeah. That's not helpful at all. 13 hours ago
- Left Calgary early, back in the Hat. Now waiting on CAA as my car isn't starting. So this birthday has taken an interesting turn. 13 hours ago
- @StevenAlleyn you're just jealous of my beads 13 hours ago
- I may have spent $120 on beads. Precious lovely delicious beads. http://t.co/glJRP2aBxK 13 hours ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Accepting a cup of tea when you're in a hurry, resulting in hundreds of tiny, excruciatingly painful, rapid-fire sips 15 hours ago