- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @missbunnie22 thanks :) 2 hours ago
- @RhondaParrish Yeah, kinda completely sucks. But parents have learned how to use skype at least! 2 hours ago
- RT @szvan: "You know you have unfair privileges. You just don’t give a fuck" rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/23/… 3 hours ago
- RT @TrudeauGoogles: will parliament be pierogied 3 hours ago
- RT @HonestToddler: Parent Tip: "Fully dressed" is subjective. In toddler circles, a belt, hat and socks is considered a complete outfit. 3 hours ago