- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Labville the musical fruit 19 minutes ago
- @Labville that's what happens when you eat a lot of fibre, right? 43 minutes ago
- @_ColinS_ @Melnychuk86 silly easterner. You're prolly just grumpy bc you don't get enough sun. 2 hours ago
- @_ColinS_ @Melnychuk86 tell that to our windfarms. 2 hours ago
- @_ColinS_ @Melnychuk86 but it has been quantified based on weather data. We get the most sunny days. 2 hours ago