- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @trouts33 I just have gas. Wait. What was the question again? 4 hours ago
- @meganpaasch YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY. 4 hours ago
- Smartphone app so parents can track a child's age by milliseconds. 4 hours ago
- Can someone explain to me why kid age is still counted by months after hitting a year? How is 18 months easier than "A year and a half" ? 5 hours ago
- @jgquinton @CerebroJD I has a tummyache now :( 5 hours ago