- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @durnekell2k usually. Until they decide to thump. 10 hours ago
- If you want the remote you have to venture into the danger zone, aka a cat's belly. http://t.co/NHAkslOBuB 11 hours ago
- RT @GinjaNinjaSarah: The marshmallow harvest is looking good this year. http://t.co/mHHiD4Amnn 16 hours ago
- Apparently I have anger issues when watching home reno shows & seeing plants from pots put into the ground without the roots loosened. 21 hours ago
- RT @studiesincrap: " DM me" "Okay. You are in a corridor of rough-hewn stone. Something skitters at the edge of your torchlight. There's a … 1 day ago