- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @FrankWaln: When non natives appropriate our designs/patterns for fashion lines it's always wack, corny and tacky. I feel bad for anyone… 1 hour ago
- RT @FrankWaln: Here's a tip. There's many incredible Native designers creating incredible fashion lines that aren't ugly & inappropriate. B… 1 hour ago
- Current project - earrings! http://t.co/uj8Rwno6Li 11 hours ago
- @erins_26 The horror movie watcher in me says no, since pretty sure that's how bad things happen and we all end up dead. 11 hours ago
- @kellyoptra Might be! Thanks! 11 hours ago