- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Current mood. http://t.co/ucmMKTKUaW 26 minutes ago
- "You're everywhere and so are we." — New Canada Post Ad. You're not at my front door delivering my mail. 50 minutes ago
- RT @RobynUrback: Whole situation is fraught with complexities, but damn if this doesn't make it seem really simple @chronicleherald http:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @KivaBay: "These kids with their EMPATHY and PC-TEACHINGS aren't being prepared for the real world!" No. They're getting ready to chang… 7 hours ago
- RT @seanrooney: Dom's blog: Goodbye ift.tt/1NPA8RP #dominicstrong http://t.co/uHplXGWskv 8 hours ago