- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @megamandaplays: Instead of "Training to be Batman's wife," can I get this beautiful scene from The Hiketeia on a shirt, @DCComics? http… 12 hours ago
- RT @Awkward_Duck: As Halloween approaches, here's some general guidelines around wearing blackface as costume: 1. No. 22 hours ago
- RT @WhySharksMatter: How many people who are terrified of an #Ebola outbreak text while driving? People are bad at risk assessment. 1 day ago
- RT @hoover_dam: LIFEHACK: Repurpose "Hints from Heloise" as "lifehacks" and suddenly they're cool, like calling your crafts bazaar a "maker… 1 day ago
- RT @BastardKeith: "Resting bitchface" is really just Resting Bossface but dudes gotta hate. 1 day ago