- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @peterdamien we have some in Canada, but our gun laws make it a little less ridiculous. 1 hour ago
- @Melnychuk86 write it on someone else's cat? 1 hour ago
- @DaylightAtheism duh, don't you know my fellow reporters and I spend our days plotting against gamers, not covering city council, etc. 1 hour ago
- @cgranade It's like this. http://t.co/cYHOIDwFhc 9 hours ago
- @SurlyAmy hormones getting out of control again, I assume. Emotional time of the month and such, plus they've obvs all synced up. 10 hours ago