- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @manwhohasitall: "I don't think there is any doubt that men have the skills to lead in the workplace," Patricia, age 50. Thanks Patricia… 2 hours ago
- @StevenAlleyn @drskyskull you're from Quebec ... That's like a double whammy of being disliked by the english AND snobby ppl from France. 2 hours ago
- @CerebroJD @jgquinton I'm trying to give him tips on how to emotionally manipulate the masses goshdarnit stop cramping my style. 3 hours ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl or have to pee 4 hours ago
- @CerebroJD @jgquinton shush your romantic mouth. This is the real world :p 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Housekeeping
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you:
Oh. Why hello there, dear fanbase and extremely attractive loyal readers. All … two of you. And mom. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. See, I got busy. Pretty busy. Back in January I packed all that I could … Continue reading
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.