- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @zoewhittall Unfortunately, ridiculously expensive to get a place in the area. I grew up in the town over & can't afford to move home. 6 hours ago
- RT @jonnysun: is there a sadder metaphor of ur adulthood destroying ur childhood than the fact that to get to work evryday u hav to burn up… 16 hours ago
- @melklamb Time to leave. 2 days ago
- Oh look y'all, we gotta rebel here on fb who is gonna wish ppl Merry Christmas. http://t.co/pYx5dktIf2 2 days ago
- Right now on FB: it's too early for Xmas stuff in stores. Never too early to whine about how we're apparently banned from saying Merry Xmas. 2 days ago
Category Archives: Housekeeping
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you:
Oh. Why hello there, dear fanbase and extremely attractive loyal readers. All … two of you. And mom. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. See, I got busy. Pretty busy. Back in January I packed all that I could … Continue reading
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.