- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jgquinton oh he's been warned. 11 hours ago
- @jgquinton YOU CAN COME TO MINE ... You know, when I'm actually engaged and stuff. Not now. 11 hours ago
- RT @Halbeerz: At least folks in Buffalo still have a sense of humour. http://t.co/zi1GTHZaDS 11 hours ago
- @peterdamien 2014 cackles maniacally. It has you exactly where it wants you. Complacent, unaware. 11 hours ago
- RT @EireannDolan: Iggy Azalea won the AMA for best hip hop album and One Direction won the AMA for best rock album and nobody is in charge … 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Housekeeping
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you:
Oh. Why hello there, dear fanbase and extremely attractive loyal readers. All … two of you. And mom. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. See, I got busy. Pretty busy. Back in January I packed all that I could … Continue reading
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.