- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @52stations: I've got 116 reasons why every body is a beach body & they're all in this amazing, shame-destroying gallery @ xoJane: http:… 2 hours ago
- RT @CommonGayTweets: "ur too young to know ur gay" said a straight parent to a gay teen "he's such a ladies man" said the straight person … 2 hours ago
- @RebeccaSchinsky do you want us to all die from alcohol poisoning? 2 hours ago
- @cgranade BIAS 10 hours ago
- @roastedfresh4U Take it away and all we're really left with is the dialogue/banter saying he's selfish, which is just, well, dull. 10 hours ago
Category Archives: Housekeeping
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you:
Oh. Why hello there, dear fanbase and extremely attractive loyal readers. All … two of you. And mom. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. See, I got busy. Pretty busy. Back in January I packed all that I could … Continue reading
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.