- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Stella Gibson does not have time for bullshit about how a misogynistic serial killer is some sort of special butterfly. 12 minutes ago
- Proposal to replace all police show police officers with Gillian Anderson's character from The Fall. 16 minutes ago
- I also appreciate Canada's cold weather bc it kills many things that would kill me. For reference, see: creatures of Australia. 3 hours ago
- Thinking about how doomed humanity is bc of global warming really puts a damper on enjoying the ridiculously warm January weather here. 3 hours ago
- @Nicole_Cliffe I knew who it was & it was still a good watch. Possibly more gut wrenching and tragic as things unfolded bc you know. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Housekeeping
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you:
Oh. Why hello there, dear fanbase and extremely attractive loyal readers. All … two of you. And mom. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. See, I got busy. Pretty busy. Back in January I packed all that I could … Continue reading
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.