- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @TSSteinbacher: What do you mean not all Led Zeppelin's songs are about The Hobbit? Are you even listening to yourself right now? 10 hours ago
- "How to get a body like XYZ celebrity" Step one: Travel to a dystopian future where humans are genetically reengineered. 10 hours ago
- RT @WarrenIsDead: the most important lesson of worldbuilding all fantasy authors subsequent to tolkien have basically ignored is how many b… 10 hours ago
- @m_melody do I need to go to a doctor now? 12 hours ago
- RT @MotherJones: Walmart, Lowe's, Safeway, & Nordstrom are bankrolling a campaign to gut workers' comp bit.ly/1Ndf9Ws http://t.co/n… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Housekeeping
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you:
Oh. Why hello there, dear fanbase and extremely attractive loyal readers. All … two of you. And mom. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. See, I got busy. Pretty busy. Back in January I packed all that I could … Continue reading
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.