- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @rje_44 and home owned by smokers for decades. The walls secreted death. 12 hours ago
- @SurlyAmy there are so many questions I have about the energy potential of gas from such a diet... 12 hours ago
- I think it would be safe to say the two houses we looked at? Both would have given us cancer somehow. 12 hours ago
- @PsiWavefunction citywise? Medicine Hat. Livingwise? Apartment, so we don't need to rush. The two houses looked at... Brutally in bad shape. 12 hours ago
- Looked at two houses this weekend. Welp. It probably can't get any worse from here, if you're wondering how it went. 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Housekeeping
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you:
Oh. Why hello there, dear fanbase and extremely attractive loyal readers. All … two of you. And mom. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. See, I got busy. Pretty busy. Back in January I packed all that I could … Continue reading
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.