- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @GinjaNinjaSarah: The marshmallow harvest is looking good this year. http://t.co/mHHiD4Amnn 5 hours ago
- Apparently I have anger issues when watching home reno shows & seeing plants from pots put into the ground without the roots loosened. 9 hours ago
- RT @studiesincrap: " DM me" "Okay. You are in a corridor of rough-hewn stone. Something skitters at the edge of your torchlight. There's a … 14 hours ago
- RT @VidyaKauri: What I think of @JesseBrown's report of sexism within the @globeandmail newsroom bit.ly/1LYsO2p 14 hours ago
- RT @Diversion50: [at interview] "What is your dream job?" *visualises dressing meerkats in little zorro masks and capes* Me: HR Manager. 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.