- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @justinsb: People seem adept at explaining the cost of doing things, in tax dollars but never seem to know the societal cost of *not* do… 7 hours ago
- @melklamb @missbunnie22 Plus, being poor is demoralizing & depressing. Movies/music is one cheaper "fun" release they have access too. 9 hours ago
- RT @WordsMeanings: 65-year-old accountants who lead church choirs smoke pot. This is not cutting edge, Miley 9 hours ago
- @melklamb @jaceanderson STOP DROPPING EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT LIKE MICS AND PHONES THAT IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE. 11 hours ago
- RT @fatnutritionist: SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CORN: Societies base their diets on grains that are available to them, often selectively breed to… 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.