- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I am still perturbed you Albertans call them elephant ears, not beaver tails. This is what's wrong with this country. 1 hour ago
- @kaimcn come visit this wknd and I will feed you the fair food of gods 1 hour ago
- @DigiFluid yes pls. 1 hour ago
- All @Jinxsa is doing is adding to my food list. Waffles. Corn on the cob. 1 hour ago
- SPIRAL FRIED PO-TAY-TOES. 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.