- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @sav9585: The face of regret. http://t.co/L2Ka0IpfuI 1 hour ago
- RT @cbcasithappens: Editorial cartoonist Bruce MacKinnon @CH_Cartoon does it again. http://t.co/Z2Kujm0JSU 4 hours ago
- @ingdamnit @BootlegGirl That's what it means for newsrooms and public sector jobs too :/ 4 hours ago
- @BootlegGirl That's code for "We'll shift this job's workload onto ppl already working here (without giving them raises) to save us money." 4 hours ago
- RT @the_author_: The shooter was angry. with a girl. who wouldn't date him. Where have we heard that before? 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.