- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @CerebroJD @jgquinton I'm trying to give him tips on how to emotionally manipulate the masses goshdarnit stop cramping my style. 18 minutes ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl or have to pee 24 minutes ago
- @CerebroJD @jgquinton shush your romantic mouth. This is the real world :p 28 minutes ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl but do you need someone to make cauliflower mush soup? Bc I can do that. 29 minutes ago
- @jgquinton learning how to pretty cry (vs. Ugly cry) is a vital skill. 31 minutes ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.