- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @Gingerhazing: episode idea: Doctor regenerates as Moffat. Ladies jump all over him. "I'm also Sherlock" he explains. Stuff blows up beh… 4 hours ago
- @wonderella Hufflepuff probably has vats of whipped cream and strawberries and chocolate paint. 5 hours ago
- RT @jaythenerdkid: "hey, we want you to write for us!" "sure! what are your starting rates?" "well, we can't pay our writers, but..." *b… 6 hours ago
- Why hello there ladies... http://t.co/W3mlPP0ae2 6 hours ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: Oh, he was a former standout football player? How nice. | #DanielHoltzclaw Charged w/ Rape, Assault Of 8 Black Women ht… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.