- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @trouts33 @CerebroJD @aliciamc I miss yoooooooooooooou 13 hours ago
- @CerebroJD @DieselSource @aliciamc It's funny because it is. 13 hours ago
- @shaw_day74 One couple living off of student loans to attend university in the tropics was complaining a laundry machine was by the fridge 14 hours ago
- RT @LIFECOACHERS: If you don't know which of your co-workers is your office's version of Milton from Office Space, it's probably you. 17 hours ago
- International house hunters is like an ongoing case study of privileged douchebaggery in action. 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.