- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @RationalWiki: Milo Manara's Spiderwoman, rendered as a 3D model. From reddit.com/r/pics/comment… http://t.co/q9qBKfhLjz 1 hour ago
- @amaditalks If that's weird, it's gotta be the best kind of weird. 2 hours ago
- @DigiFluid And then politely spoke with the manager afterwards? 2 hours ago
- Currently "fighting the man" by building spreadsheets. ... I really am a dork. 2 hours ago
- RT @tinatbh: 2 headphones in: dont talk to me 1 headphone in: dont talk to me no headphones in: dont talk to me 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.