- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @stygldpnyby tea always helps! 1 hour ago
- @stygldpnyby I guess so. I have to take some time to process this news. 2 hours ago
- @stygldpnyby You just broke my heart. 2 hours ago
- B has accepted that Neil deGrasse Tyson is the love of my life. It makes him sad, but he understands why it is what it is. 4 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo What if I'm the life of the party? 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Guiding
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
Cubicle extension made from cases of chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
My “Small Town Survival Guide” is being picked up to run over at the Girl Guides of Canada blog. Insert appropriate happy animated gif here. That is all.