- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Doubting_Tom I like your brain. 14 hours ago
- 10lbs of beets, 2lbs of green beans later... http://t.co/PLGc01kCrL 15 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites or "all applicants looked great, but we've/someone we trust has worked with XYZ person before — so let's go with them." 18 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites No problem :) It's often sometimes just as basic as "there were so many applicants, we had to make an arbitrary cut off" 18 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites <3 It's tough not getting writing gigs. From my own experience, it's often nothing to do with you — so many other factors. 19 hours ago