- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @juskewitch: Nothing is worse than having a cranberries song stuck in your head, in your head, in your heeeeeeeeeeaaaad zombie zombie zo… 2 hours ago
- @peterdamien LET'S START OUR OWN FASHUN BLAWG 3 hours ago
- @peterdamien I like clothes talk *goes to her closet and hugs her 80+ dresses* 3 hours ago
- @peterdamien Silly Peter. http://t.co/jlZNVMzq2R 3 hours ago
- @chenghlee I knew we had it in us! 3 hours ago