- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: When women say "I'm fine" we mean "I'm fine until men start making hackneyed sexist jokes about what women really mean w… 6 hours ago
- @aliciamc With your muscles. From being buff. From working out. THAT'LL SHOW HIM. 11 hours ago
- @aliciamc SO MUCH RAGE. 11 hours ago
- @kwetoday <3 11 hours ago
- @dfalloon No, they just threaten to ragequit. 23 hours ago