- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @RyanOttley: We artists know what this is like! http://t.co/ZBgFwtpwk3 4 hours ago
- RT @docrocktex26: Police Officer Handcuffed Defense Attorney to a Wall for Demanding to be Present While Her Client was Questioned. http://… 5 hours ago
- @ArielSmithFilm And stretch marks? Just really awesome tiger stripes. 19 hours ago
- @MikeRoe If they don't come calling I will create my own award, the Pegitzer Prize, and give it to you. 22 hours ago
- When there's actually a decent turn out to a progressive political party's event in Alberta. pic.twitter.com/6UN8h1KXmO 1 day ago