- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @aehiilrs *adds your house to the to-be egged and tp'd list* 18 minutes ago
- @missbunnie22 THEN THEY ARE UNWORTHY TO PLACE THEIR CLOTHES ON THINE BODY AND SHOULD BE SHAMED. 1 hour ago
- @libraryyeti Yet she doesn't understand why the kids egg/TP her house every year, right? 2 hours ago
- @missbunnie22 uhm ... Dude, muffins are delicious. Oooor you go up a size. Size numbering is BS anyways. 2 hours ago
- @missbunnie22 pft. You're beautiful. http://t.co/7o3Q9NkCIH 2 hours ago