- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @thisisjendoll: For health, spend 30 minutes every day checking your yoga studio's class calendar and deciding you don't have time to go… 3 hours ago
- I am the 24% "@stats_canada: 76% of Canadians won't take the last Timbit without leaving a note” 8 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo do it. 12 hours ago
- RT @highlyirritable: Never ask Jesus to "take the wheel." Jesus would be unfamiliar with motorized vehicles and if he drove you'd likely … 12 hours ago
- RT @prynnette: I'd like to never hear "but she wears that because she's CLAIMING her sexuality, it's empowering!" from a male superhero fan… 12 hours ago