- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I, for one, would welcome cowboy-duck newsroom overlords. I bet we'd have a bread allowance. twitter.com/justin_ling/st… 1 hour ago
- @anne_theriault @NatalieZed or a five year old with a 50 year old's forehead channeling a duck? 2 hours ago
- RT @RT_com: DETAILS: Gunman barricaded self inside Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs on.rt.com/6xrq https://t.co/qTCpN… 3 hours ago
- The best thing about google search is knowing I wasn't the first to look up if ducks have eyebrows. 4 hours ago
- RT @anishinaboy: Reminder that @cbcreporter is at an inquest into the deaths of 7 First Nation students who died in Thunder Bay. Do follow.… 5 hours ago