- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Just let B know the cruel truth that I would leave him for Brian Stokes Mitchell if given the opportunity. 12 hours ago
- @aehiilrs There's some really huge homes in some parts - east edge of Ross Glen, Ranchlands, South Vista, etc. 15 hours ago
- "Brand new grand piano 4 sale. Bought 4 kids who lost interest after 3 mths. $15K" I just... some ppl in this city & how they toss $ around 15 hours ago
- @LethHistSociety @4gotten_alberta "We've got wind." ... related "Not a skirt friendly city." 16 hours ago
- I don't get luminosity ads. "It's hard to work out your brain." Uhm ... have you tried thinking? 19 hours ago