- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @heinousdealings it's the magical game of "let's move the goalposts!" 2 hours ago
- I don't need to post a reminder to friends that looking at stolen nude pics is repugnant BS. That's how I know I've made good life choices. 4 hours ago
- RT @themarkberman: "If I wanted trendy, I would subscribe to People Magazine." RT @lilsarg: Oh this is amazing. jimromenesko.com/2014/08/29/eve… http… 5 hours ago
- @peterdamien uhm... So your kid has a better grasp on reality than you? Fun times. 5 hours ago
- RT @DurtMcHurtt: "They're like a sponge at this age" I say to the parents of the baby I'm using to scrub dishes with. 6 hours ago