- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @manwhohasitall: I have nothing against male newspaper columnists, as long as they don't skew things by banging on about men's issues. 2 hours ago
- Somewhere under a big blue open sky, Keith Urban is wearing faded ripped jeans & composing a song about how beautiful your eyes are. 2 hours ago
- "No second cousin in a far away province, I don't want in on your multi-level marketing weight loss product scam" twitter.com/melklamb/statu… 17 hours ago
- @JJWrong THANK YOU I KNOW RIGHT? Everyone else just looks at me funny when I tell them my cunning plans. 18 hours ago
- @JJWrong Step One: Launch Power Wheels play-therapy for adults. Step Two: Profit Step Three: Get the convertible Step Four: Get the girl 18 hours ago