- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @aehiilrs and like what ... The old system produced a population of mathletes? 13 hours ago
- @aehiilrs the "new" addition is how I've always added things without paper... 13 hours ago
- lol phishing scam from "Microsoft" telling me my gmail account has seen unusual activity and they need my info. 14 hours ago
- @Jillus my cat named Jellybean approves 16 hours ago
- RT @terry_shipman: Let's see if we can beat the Oscar re-tweets! http://t.co/hke2BbcUJb 19 hours ago