- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @omcook: Do you ever wonder if Jessie's Girl heard that song then sat both guys down and explained to them that women aren't possessions 3 hours ago
- Last day of vacation. http://t.co/71rnGGNBn1 8 hours ago
- RT @CollinGallant: Let me just say this: there are 50 Hatters employed at the @MedicineHatNews who work hard to deliver the best local pape… 10 hours ago
- RT @mr_ericdyck: Hey cartoonists in #Lethbridge, #CrowsnestPass, #MedHat & area! @panel_one is open to all us southern folk as well! http:/… 10 hours ago
- PREACH. "@BrianThompy: Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting's ALL FOR LOVE > the Beatles catalogue” 11 hours ago