- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Labville they have them too! AND all the other kinds. It's madness. 18 hours ago
- The trees are throwing up all over the place and why am I in Southern Ontario this is gross. http://t.co/OE2QKNFMTo 18 hours ago
- "I can't be disappointed when I've never cared, and other general thoughts on the Toronto Blue Jays." 18 hours ago
- @barb_hill and then blame them for it. 1 day ago
- @KikkiPlanet you deserve better than that nonsense. 1 day ago