- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Facebook: RSVP to this baby shower NOT TODAY SATAN, NOT TODAY, NOT EVER. 16 hours ago
- I, for one, would welcome cowboy-duck newsroom overlords. I bet we'd have a bread allowance. twitter.com/justin_ling/st… 21 hours ago
- @anne_theriault @NatalieZed or a five year old with a 50 year old's forehead channeling a duck? 22 hours ago
- RT @RT_com: DETAILS: Gunman barricaded self inside Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs on.rt.com/6xrq https://t.co/qTCpN… 23 hours ago
- The best thing about google search is knowing I wasn't the first to look up if ducks have eyebrows. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading