- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @dgavey we're nomnomming on pulled pork poutine room service right now. So much winning. 17 hours ago
- @dgavey Calgary! 17 hours ago
- @anishinaboy I just ordered poutine! #winning 18 hours ago
- Fancy schmancy top floor hotel suite downtown for the bday weekend! http://t.co/bMPdQoLiJ7 18 hours ago
- @zoeywrites pft. I lived in Fort Frances. THIS IS NOTHING. 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading