- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @52stations: I've got 116 reasons why every body is a beach body & they're all in this amazing, shame-destroying gallery @ xoJane: http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @CommonGayTweets: "ur too young to know ur gay" said a straight parent to a gay teen "he's such a ladies man" said the straight person … 1 hour ago
- @RebeccaSchinsky do you want us to all die from alcohol poisoning? 1 hour ago
- @cgranade BIAS 9 hours ago
- @roastedfresh4U Take it away and all we're really left with is the dialogue/banter saying he's selfish, which is just, well, dull. 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading