- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I need a french mastiff dog because it would be orange and therefore match my cats. #peggylogic 49 minutes ago
- Honestly. You just stuck two drooling babies together for a photo. They are not now best friends. 56 minutes ago
- FB friends ... Your baby is barely 6 months old. Zie has no concept of "friendship" let alone an opinion on the babies you stick hir with. 58 minutes ago
- RT @bencjenkins: 'Methinks' is the fedora of words. 1 hour ago
- @Jillus you are this! http://t.co/0LktvxgRG8 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading