- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Mowgli3 YES PLS. I would have avoided so much bullpoop if I had known what would be there once the charm was gone. 7 hours ago
- @RebeccaSchinsky What if I'm judging you as awesome? 13 hours ago
- @anne_theriault Goonies. With a Michaela not Mikey. 13 hours ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl I swear, Albertan men have some sort of personal kink about trucks. #truckbromancing 16 hours ago
- RT @PriyamvadaGopal: No, British TV presenters. Churchill's racism doesn't just show he was 'a child of his time.' Other Britons 'of his ti… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading