- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jgquinton potato! http://t.co/lS93IFmeIW 1 hour ago
- @DeekyMD from all the hysteria over chatrooms, apparently I should have been murdered a decade ago vs. now having friendships of 10+ yrs. 1 hour ago
- RT @mallelis: the quickest way to end our friendship is to talk shit about Mark Hamill to me and I am fucking serious 1 hour ago
- RT @AstroKatie: Don’t start a headline about a business leader “Mother of” unless the third word is “Dragons." newstatesman.com/media-mole/201… http:… 1 hour ago
- When you fully decode a cryptoquip puzzle from scratch, and only after realize there was a clue given. Lol, amirite fellow word nerds? 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading