- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @AnHonestGhost God gives people burdens they can't handle all the time. That's how breakdowns happen. And death. Lotsa death on earth. 2 hours ago
- @Melnychuk86 :( #journalismproblems 5 hours ago
- @lifesanthem "Sir, are you aware you're here for a pap smear?" 5 hours ago
- RT @ThaJSB: Do you ever, like, think that maybe there's more to life than just being really really ridiculously good at writing fugues? 9 hours ago
- There are 17 Catholic divisions in all of Alberta and I am calling them all. #journalistfun 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading