- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jgquinton oh he's been warned. 1 hour ago
- @jgquinton YOU CAN COME TO MINE ... You know, when I'm actually engaged and stuff. Not now. 1 hour ago
- RT @Halbeerz: At least folks in Buffalo still have a sense of humour. http://t.co/zi1GTHZaDS 2 hours ago
- @peterdamien 2014 cackles maniacally. It has you exactly where it wants you. Complacent, unaware. 2 hours ago
- RT @EireannDolan: Iggy Azalea won the AMA for best hip hop album and One Direction won the AMA for best rock album and nobody is in charge … 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading