- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @Research2BeDone: "I can’t remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free..." http://t.co/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @Research2BeDone: XKCD explains free speech to freeze peachers: xkcd.com/1357/ 8 hours ago
- @jgquinton yer purdy 8 hours ago
- @RoommateKait burn them all 9 hours ago
- @LandrevilleRRP don't know if it's for sale right there, but I portfolio/contact info is there if you wanted to contact an artist? 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading