- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @MissEllieMae: Children flee violence in Honduras. The US deports them back to Honduras. They get murdered in Honduras. http://t.co/OdrG… 4 hours ago
- RT @AndreaWoo: "I'll bust your head right here. Film it, I don't give a shit ... I'll confiscate your film." alj.am/1oQ0APB http://… 11 hours ago
- If you are in need of a picture of a cat right now, you are in luck because I have thousands of them. http://t.co/gEPPW4VPv6 11 hours ago
- RT @MisteProgram: Wow she was the lady handing out water. RT @kodacohen: Woman pepper sprayed, helped by others in #Ferguson #MikeBrown htt… 12 hours ago
- RT @kodacohen: Rock throwing protestor is run out by others in #Ferguson #MikeBrown http://t.co/UalmT8xlVt 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading