- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- One time my parents' cat pooped on the vet out of anger. So comparatively, things went well today taking my two in for their check-ups. 2 hours ago
- @ingdamnit and an arabic equivalent has water=milk, as in shared mom, and blood=battle. 4 hours ago
- But otherwise? Prolly sell out most for a muffin if I was even slightly hungry. #muffinsarethickerthanblood 4 hours ago
- @_BogWitch it wears a cape and rescues ppl from burning buildings. 4 hours ago
- @aliciamc >.< 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading