- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Where you leeeeeeead I will follooooooooow #gilmoregirling 8 hours ago
- RT @greglmercer: your password must have the strength of a raging fire and be as mysterious as the dark side of the moon DONT FAV THIS IT W… 8 hours ago
- RT @PaperWash: The five stages of grief: 1) grass 2) desert 3) waterfall 4) ice world 5) night world Wait, I think this is Super Mario 2 12 hours ago
- RT @cox_tom: I tire of "HAND-COOKED"crisps. They no longer excite me. Crisps "COOKED BY THE ASSURED STEEL TALONS OF ROBOT HAWKS". That's wh… 21 hours ago
- ERMAGERRRRD.... "I'm a turtle, wiggle wiggle, mah bum is getting wet." youtube.com/watch?v=sr2pco… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading