- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SeeDogThink k - will email you to double check the exact phrasing so we won't need a correction for the correction. 10 hours ago
- @SeeDogThink I care! Because I'm anal retentive. If you want us to put in a correction though, I can do that. 10 hours ago
- @PoliSnarking @KikkiPlanet bc (for schools) most media outlets don't have someone dedicated to tracking local education issues. 10 hours ago
- @SeeDogThink is a correction/clarification needed? 11 hours ago
- RT @libraryyeti: "if...parents read one more long-form think piece about parenting they will go fucking ape shit." newyorker.com/humor/daily-sh… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading