- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Jinxsa They have a first week free trial period. 36 minutes ago
- @Jinxsa Totally come along! I won't be back til next Monday though :) 37 minutes ago
- @TheSpinDoctor @RoommateKait more like awkward commiseration? 1 hour ago
- @drskyskull NOT JUDGING. Just worried. Hoping you don't get ... infected. Or something. 1 hour ago
- @RoommateKait Awkwardly sitting with parents in basement watching tv show with certain awkward scenes that are awkward to watch with parents 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading