- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @KBlazeCarlson: CRA refuses to divulge audit tactics targeting charities, redacts ATIP docs citing potential hindrance enforcing law htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @juskewitch: Nothing is worse than having a cranberries song stuck in your head, in your head, in your heeeeeeeeeeaaaad zombie zombie zo… 11 hours ago
- @peterdamien LET'S START OUR OWN FASHUN BLAWG 11 hours ago
- @peterdamien I like clothes talk *goes to her closet and hugs her 80+ dresses* 11 hours ago
- @peterdamien Silly Peter. http://t.co/jlZNVMzq2R 11 hours ago
Category Archives: Food
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading