- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @SpokesGay: Every decision we make on where or whether to allocate our time among goals is inherently political. 3 hours ago
- RT @SpokesGay: Furthermore, there is NO SUCH THING as being apolitical. It does not exist. You cannot "opt out" of politics. 3 hours ago
- RT @dyrbert: @SpokesGay "Opting out of politics" is a political choice. 3 hours ago
- RT @SpokesGay: Perhaps it is now easier to see how "get your politics out of This Pristine And Heretofore Wholly Apolitical Thing I Like" i… 3 hours ago
- RT @SpokesGay: When you (listen carefully *boys*) protest my campaigning, you too are doing politics. 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Fashion
Hey dear people, it’s time for some real talk about fashion. The following items are ones I wish were considered normal every day wear for adults. And I mean all adults — male, female, whatever — Because I feel really … Continue reading
Our Moustaches brings all the boys to the yard: Pondering the meaning of life in a way only those who have moustaches can:
1. Fashion to Figure: Herringbone poncho coat with floral trim 2. Yours Clothing: Military Jacket 3. Dorothy Perkins: Stone taped dolly coat 4. ASOS: 70s fit and flare coat
In a moment of spontaneity I chopped my hair off yesterday. 10 inches gone, plus bangs. I haven’t had short hair since Grade 9 when it was cut to my chin. Having long curly hair, I’ve always been paranoid about … Continue reading
… because you know, I reeeeeeeally have the money (end sarcasm). But considering the UK store Dorothy Perkins was having an up-to-50 percent off sale, plus an extra 10 percent off sale for online ordering PLUS I could get another … Continue reading
Green & Black Poppy Print Tie Belt Dress from Yours Clothing Purple scarf print dress from Dorothy Perkins Dress With Heart Print And Belted Waist From ASOS Floral embroidered smocked dress from eShakti