- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jgquinton I'm purdy ^_^ 4 hours ago
- My hair does what it wants. Just like me. http://t.co/XYNj6zcTIB 4 hours ago
- @sophiaphotos I can't :( they are the prettiest. 5 hours ago
- @peterdamien @davisac1 Oh! Oh! Me too! I volunteer as tribute too (ie. read) 5 hours ago
- @peterdamien also, that's why beer exists, 6 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: