- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @shellity: I love having the confidence to alter a recipe. For example, where it says "bake until golden", I "eat all the dough and open… 5 hours ago
- My handsome reading buddy. http://t.co/6l1hJa1fGi 7 hours ago
- @CarmenH18 we had a whole discussion on its proper spelling in the newsroom today! 8 hours ago
- Confession from a Ontario transplant to Alberta: I'd never seen hoar frost until moving here. IT IS SO COOL. 8 hours ago
- If anyone ever needs pictures of cute orange cats, I am your gal. 10 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: