- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @kingdomofwench My No. 1 reason for the last dress still stands for this one. 3 hours ago
- I have to go to a baby shower this afternoon. If I don't return, AVENGE MY DEATH. 3 hours ago
- @melklamb Hey, there's self-care to consider, knowing what you can handle re: backlash. That's why I don't hashtag goober goat nonsense. 3 hours ago
- @melklamb And ridic because it isn't THAT hard to do even a quick "Nope, all the nopes to Lennox's BS" post. 3 hours ago
- @melklamb I LIKE MY ECHO CHAMBER OF BASIC DECENCY 3 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: