- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @kingdomofwench ZOMG ME TOOOOOOOOO 21 hours ago
- @kingdomofwench cheese?!? 21 hours ago
- @medtek woohoo they get to go sit in a cramped space sooner? 21 hours ago
- RT @apihtawikosisan: I think it's hilarious that Quebec doesn't remember the Cree voted in 1995 not to go if Quebec separated. Good luck co… 21 hours ago
- Spring weather means my head become an allergytastic snot factory. 1 day ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: