- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @shmitzysays sorry, I can't hear you over sleeping in until whenever I want. 3 hours ago
- @TRexSays is this just fantasyyyyy caught in a landslide no escape from reaaaality.... 13 hours ago
- @cfhorgan Waterloo isn't listed either. Or Wilfrid Laurier. Or Trent. 21 hours ago
- RT @mkaragianis: B.C. government destroyed Highway of Tears records, ex-staffer claims bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-government… @bcndpwomen 1 day ago
- @TheBloggess pamplemousse? 1 day ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: