- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @nenfeataiko I find I'm worse off at night just because I get tired from the day, and tired makes everything less manageable. 47 minutes ago
- I like how a werewolf is a cacti alien. #doctorwhobeinghuman 48 minutes ago
- @Interslicemusic they're my people, it seems. 49 minutes ago
- TTIT ... Thank Tyr it's Tuesday. 52 minutes ago
- Orange cats are proof evolution requires us to reenact scenes from the Lion King with them. #truefacts 55 minutes ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: