- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @laurenzuke: Hold your horses! caress your horses. tell your horses how much you love them no matter what happens 1 hour ago
- RT @RealAvocadoFact: That's a very thoughtful question. Avocados have a variety of ways that they can just hone in on their prey and just t… 4 hours ago
- @MHNRooney I've heard bits of it! Honestly, I'm telling him if he's interested in dialogue and answers, GO TO PRIDE. 8 hours ago
- Sir, I see you've mastered "electronic mail" by asking me why Pride is needed. Let me introduce you to the world of "Googling." 8 hours ago
- @Jillus not the professionalism I'm looking for. 8 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: