- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @BetsyMcGowen: Dalek Found At Bottom Of British Pond, Probably Just Biding Its Time - giantfreakinrobot.com/scifi/dalek-bo… 2 hours ago
- RT @nedroid: Not a single person in "The Sixth Fast-n-Furious" ever signaled a turn or lane change. That's *dangerous* 2 hours ago
- @KENTping @Bug_Hall Don't we all? So dreamy, in that underwear... 2 hours ago
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, bc I have no standards. Or something. 2 hours ago
- RT @Bug_Hall: Guy at the bar in Missoula just said he made a bench press out of logs so while he's working out he can say he's getting... l… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: