- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Got my flu shot. So I'm pretty much a superhero now. 7 hours ago
- RT @BookaliciousPam: If someone says that you have enough books and don't need anymore stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of ne… 16 hours ago
- RT @lizhenry: A brief history of ridiculous things we've been asked to believe after famous men were accused of rape. damemagazine.com/2014/10/28/hey… 17 hours ago
- RT @mahnoorie: "God, we ask so much of victims." - on Ghomeshi and the aftermath of doubt. nothinginwinnipeg.com/2014/10/do-you… 20 hours ago
- RT @TorontoStar: Jian Ghomeshi: 8 women accuse former CBC host of violence, sexual abuse or harassment: on.thestar.com/1xEy7wi http://t.co/… 20 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: