- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jgquinton insert joke here about how you're REALLY being a traitor to good ol' newfie fiddle music. 7 hours ago
- @jgquinton nah, rock and roll originated from black musicians too. Same roots. 7 hours ago
- @scATX *raises hand* i have a questions ... How does that work when Yoda wasn't in A New Hope? 7 hours ago
- There are cookie dough bits now at the frozen yogurt place! #happyflail 7 hours ago
- RT @Crutch4: We won't even talk about how prisons, judges, prosecutors, all profit when they send black and brown bodies to prison. 7 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: