- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @stygldpnyby tea always helps! 2 hours ago
- @stygldpnyby I guess so. I have to take some time to process this news. 2 hours ago
- @stygldpnyby You just broke my heart. 2 hours ago
- B has accepted that Neil deGrasse Tyson is the love of my life. It makes him sad, but he understands why it is what it is. 4 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo What if I'm the life of the party? 5 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: