- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Oh look at what we miss out on with no strip clubs in this city? twitter.com/omar_aok/statu… 35 minutes ago
- I don't hold grudges. But the person who cast Eddie Redmayne as Marius in Les Mis will always be my enemy. 1 hour ago
- @Jinxsa aka the comments on our fb page with every new story. 5 hours ago
- *A large percentage of people in this city. 5 hours ago
- No, I don't want your hot take on refugees, white person whose only interaction w immigrants/non-whites is at the Tim Hortons drive thru.* 5 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: