- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @LoremIpsum00 aka funnel cake 11 hours ago
- B's housemate has 75% of the fridge, so I'm allowed to murder him when I come over and find my coolers moved to the counter, right? 11 hours ago
- @Jinxsa WOOOOOOO!!!!!' PANCAAAAAAKESEES. #flails 14 hours ago
- @Jinxsa gah! I led you astray. Pancake brekky is friday. Still good for you? 14 hours ago
- I am still perturbed you Albertans call them elephant ears, not beaver tails. This is what's wrong with this country. 15 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: