- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I bought a new toilet brush if you're wondering how exciting my day was. ...you probably weren't wondering. But hey, twitter. 9 hours ago
- Some days. http://t.co/ZSCo06YDsj 10 hours ago
- @kwetoday @andrea366 Just wait, you'll graduate & keep going back to your texts for fun. Not that I do that. Okay, I totally do. #schoolnerd 1 day ago
- @meganpaasch pretty sure that's grounds for a divorce. 1 day ago
- @amaditalks someone needs to build an app to properly sort/save gifs and memes! 1 day ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: