- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @TRexSays I'm crying too :( 3 hours ago
- RT @TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP 3 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Breaking News: Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83 nyti.ms/1DzHhyw 3 hours ago
- @tauriqmoosa casual is like a wannabe version of "basic" as an insult. 14 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites With a "Beware of Chickens" sign. And they can wear spiked collars. 14 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: