- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @ZekeMcCleary @CerebroJD Your face needs more lizard. 8 hours ago
- @CerebroJD Spoken like someone who hasn't seen Obama speeches spliced so he recites the Independence Day speech.. youtube.com/watch?v=kIYKvU… 8 hours ago
- Seriously considering that instead of a BBQ, I install a huge pancake griddle in my backyard. 8 hours ago
- @CyberLizard ermageeeeeerddddddddd 13 hours ago
- RT @tanehisicoates: Serena Williams is the greatest, and mofos just can't take it. vox.com/2015/3/11/8189… 16 hours ago
Category Archives: diagrams
I have a wacom tablet now. That means I can draw stuff. And things. And all sorts of … stuff. Here, I made this for you: