- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Tabby_Tab_Tab like a boss. 8 hours ago
- "So, part of your mom's Christmas present has now been down my cat's throat." #craftingforchristmas #threadeatingcat 8 hours ago
- @zoeywrites but the important thing is, you got a PS3! 12 hours ago
- RT @twowisegals: Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them another bullet because they missed you the first time. #Truth 13 hours ago
- Happy birthday old stinky cheese man @peterdamien 16 hours ago