- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Chamomile and other herbal teas are 90% weaksauce gross. #truthbomb #Sorrynotsorry 1 hour ago
- RT @amaditalks: Heartbreaking. twitter.com/sarahw/status/… 1 hour ago
- Hey fellow journos, unless it's a thorough fact check, "political party releases attack ad" is not a news story. It's free advertising. 18 hours ago
- @kingdomofwench @OHTheMaryD Like a friend of mine who almost went into kidney failure while pregnant. Fun times. #shakesheadno 21 hours ago
- If I were rich I'd give away money for the best reasons. Like "Oh, you walked down the aisle to Janelle Monáe's Q.U.E.E.N.? Have 5k." 21 hours ago