- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @MHNMcCuaig have you considered signing up for the one-way trip to Mars? You should. 3 hours ago
- @MHNMcCuaig won't argue with you on that, sunshine! 4 hours ago
- @aehiilrs but we'll get new flooring! I'm excited! 6 hours ago
- @aehiilrs only two computers were wrecked - the intern's and the computer no one was using at an empty desk. 6 hours ago
- Alas, the new huge box of mint tea on my desk was one casualty of the newsroom's roof cave-in/flood yesterday. I have a sad. 6 hours ago