- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @burgeroise: the many female char archtypes written by men: highschool crush, their mom, girl I met at Starbucks, disrespectful daughter… 12 hours ago
- @ericsmithrocks not if your partner is lactose intolerant... Then it just gets gross and awful. 13 hours ago
- RT @WorstMuse: Don't think of it as a novel. Think of it as a chance to retroactively win every argument you have ever walked away from. 14 hours ago
- RT @shakiraevanss: When the teacher asks you to stand up and tell the class a little bit about yourself on the first day http://t.co/IY8gMc… 17 hours ago
- @CerebroJD RAWR 1 day ago