- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SoAngieWrites <3 11 hours ago
- Bathtub cats. http://t.co/z4Fuo5WWAi 13 hours ago
- RT @KBlazeCarlson: CRA refuses to divulge audit tactics targeting charities, redacts ATIP docs citing potential hindrance enforcing law htt… 15 hours ago
- RT @juskewitch: Nothing is worse than having a cranberries song stuck in your head, in your head, in your heeeeeeeeeeaaaad zombie zombie zo… 23 hours ago
- @peterdamien LET'S START OUR OWN FASHUN BLAWG 1 day ago