- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @sav9585: The face of regret. http://t.co/L2Ka0IpfuI 1 hour ago
- RT @cbcasithappens: Editorial cartoonist Bruce MacKinnon @CH_Cartoon does it again. http://t.co/Z2Kujm0JSU 3 hours ago
- @ingdamnit @BootlegGirl That's what it means for newsrooms and public sector jobs too :/ 3 hours ago
- @BootlegGirl That's code for "We'll shift this job's workload onto ppl already working here (without giving them raises) to save us money." 3 hours ago
- RT @the_author_: The shooter was angry. with a girl. who wouldn't date him. Where have we heard that before? 3 hours ago