- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @nickwan waste not, want not. 43 minutes ago
- @nenfeataiko here, have a kitty picture from me. http://t.co/5mnpWPCX5r 45 minutes ago
- It was nerd rope. 46 minutes ago
- My friend once mailed me candy in a box with no identifiers as to where it came from. I ate it. 47 minutes ago
- PROTIP for would-be assassins: journalists really like free food, and generally eat it with no questions asked. 48 minutes ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →