- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SoAngieWrites But you're not alone when it comes to dirty-house shame. <3 1 hour ago
- @SoAngieWrites *hugs* There is awful pressure on women to keep houses clean, (but not too clean bc then you're obsessive weird too) :( 1 hour ago
- @Veeren_Jubbal What...With kindness? 2 hours ago
- @njohnson310 I ended up doing that! But I've been holding out on doing everything online for no other reason other than being stubborn. 2 hours ago
- I have so much joke material about the #abndp & how all my cats are orange ... but I have to be a non-partisan journalist :( #abvote 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →