- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @goodpowerful: these big guys at the gym are talking about their insane muscles. well boys, my heart is a muscle, and I love all your sp… 3 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites she speaks good Canadian, eh? 10 hours ago
- Sometime yesterday I hit 100k ... My car isn't a baby anymore :3 http://t.co/P1b1xOOBD1 10 hours ago
- When you realize you forgot a doctors appointment, and you feel like you've let all of socialized medicine down. #Canadianguilt 10 hours ago
- RT @52stations: I've got 116 reasons why every body is a beach body & they're all in this amazing, shame-destroying gallery @ xoJane: http:… 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →