- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @StevenAlleyn I AM THE VERY MODEL OF A MODERN MAJOR GENERAAAAAALLLLLLL 1 hour ago
- @StevenAlleyn That's actually a toned down version. 1 hour ago
- @chimbit yay! Plus you have awesome taste from what I could tell from creeping on @SomeCndnSkeptic's FB wedding pics. 3 hours ago
- @chimbit Whenever I get married you can totes be a bridesmaid! It won't be awkward at all considering we barely know each other. 5 hours ago
- @chimbit ... But that would mean avoiding ever having to be a bridesmaid. That's like a win. 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →