- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- There are many times in my life when my mom just looks at me and shakes her head. But she only has herself to blame for me. 1 hour ago
- @mamafreemind @imanwoodspinup Soooooo purdy. You and the flowa! 1 hour ago
- RT @BadJokeOwl: I avoid funerals because I'm not a mourning person. 1 hour ago
- RT @CatFoodBreath: Word. http://t.co/OsqQkaxE7I 1 hour ago
- RT @PMLaurier: Perhaps insensitive to offer career advice to Nigel Wright so soon, but the growing independent Senate caucus likely needs a… 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →