- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @rowenaaitken probably going to be a fascinator/hairpiece. This is the front. http://t.co/qNCOC3er0f 4 hours ago
- Hand stitching on one seed bead at a time. My life is one of excitement and I know you're jealous. http://t.co/6ZO1vGC4cz 4 hours ago
- @borderlinefemme and iced tea isn't the iced tea you know and love. 13 hours ago
- @kingdomofwench only if I can inspect* it first. *eat it all 14 hours ago
- @Jillus oh :( 22 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →