- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @RebeccaSchinsky What if I'm judging you as awesome? 5 hours ago
- @anne_theriault Goonies. With a Michaela not Mikey. 5 hours ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl I swear, Albertan men have some sort of personal kink about trucks. #truckbromancing 8 hours ago
- RT @PriyamvadaGopal: No, British TV presenters. Churchill's racism doesn't just show he was 'a child of his time.' Other Britons 'of his ti… 10 hours ago
- RT @EllenKushner: RT @vanbadham: Feminism: because you can sell 30 MILLION copies of a book & when you die, The Australian prints this http… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →