- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @Hayden_King: "Rice farming sparks fight over treaty and property rights" (ft. @Blightyboo & Gchi'mnissing's Karry Sandy MacKenzie) http… 6 hours ago
- RT @_Confessor: Remember when Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird said Mohamed #Fahmy's release was "imminent"...and then he quit? Good ti… 7 hours ago
- RT @WabKinew: #FreeAJStaff: Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy sentenced to three years in prison thestar.com/news/world/201… via @torontostar 7 hours ago
- RT @CBCAlerts: More @cbcnews #Egyptian court sentences Mohamed Fahmy, 2 other @AJEnglish journalists to 3 years in prison: http://t.co/0vQg… 7 hours ago
- @Doubting_Tom I like your brain. 21 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →