- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @CyberLizard ermageeeeeerddddddddd 3 hours ago
- RT @tanehisicoates: Serena Williams is the greatest, and mofos just can't take it. vox.com/2015/3/11/8189… 6 hours ago
- Awww I don't get to do an Ipsos-Reid poll because I'm a non-smoker. 7 hours ago
- @libraryyeti I have. I am so ashamed now. 7 hours ago
- @durnekell2k usually. Until they decide to thump. 21 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →