- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @seanrooney I don't have to wash my car now! woohoo! 57 minutes ago
- Wtf cat, wtf? http://t.co/a7kWZO8fgz 2 hours ago
- @quarksparrow And I'm getting money back! RRSP investments ftw! 3 hours ago
- Yay! It's raining! Which means some of the pressure from my sinus headache from hell has been relieved. 3 hours ago
- Taxes done! Eight days before the deadline for once, not the day before. 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →