- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @KristyT: We don’t care about this no more. Beyonce just dropped a new song. twitter.com/jack/status/69… 1 hour ago
- BEYONCE OMG. 1 hour ago
- @TRexSays also, add in polanski films and make it the holy trinity or child rapist p.o.s. 15 hours ago
- @TRexSays *vomits everywhere* 15 hours ago
- I like to imagine another earth-timeline exists where Alvie from House went on to write and star in Hamilton. 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →