- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @aliciamc he reaaaally hated the vet. As in "I will literally crap all over you, and claw you to shreds if you take me there" hate. 1 hour ago
- ... And in what is probably his one last act of defiance against his sworn enemy (the vet) Howie-cat peacefully passed away at home tonight. 2 hours ago
- And it's one of those awful moments where I'm half a continent away & can't be with Howie-cat at the end. http://t.co/GicS3gie6D 3 hours ago
- My dad & I picked out Howie together & he was my dad's shadow. This last year without my dad was extra rough on him. http://t.co/NIoOe7ulop 3 hours ago
- My family has to put our Howie-cat to sleep tomorrow, bc his kidneys have started to fail. 💔 http://t.co/tIPOeq3zYK 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Annoying Words
Sev·er·al [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl] adjective: “being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.” My reason? “Several” is too vague of a word. It’s also way too similar to numerical “seven,” which means … Continue reading →