- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @amaditalks :( <3 1 hour ago
- @We_are_all_okay @CarlyD85 http://t.co/5RCcsp2sQO 8 hours ago
- @chicosez most white people I know turn it around to complain about how First Nations people are the ones not hunting "right." 8 hours ago
- @apihtawikosisan idea: for every opinion they want to give, they have to change one diaper. 8 hours ago
- RT @rickmercer: We asked D Sutherland to be a flag bearer @ Winter Olympics. Now he's told he's not Canadian enough to vote. http://t.co/Si… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading