- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @dog_rates: Meet Holly. She's trying to teach small human-like pup about blocks but he's not paying attention smh. 11/10 & 8/10 https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: Say hello to Andy. He can balance on one foot, obliterate u in checkers, & transform into a rug. 11/10 much talents https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: Scary dog here. Too many legs. Extra tail. Not soft, let alone fluffy. Won't bark. Moves sideways. Has weapon. 2/10 https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: Two miniature golden retrievers here. Webbed paws. Don't walk very efficiently. Can't catch a tennis ball. 4/10s https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Kirk. He just saw a bacon wrapped tennis ball and literally died. So sad. 12/10 RIP Kirk https://t.co/0twoigv5jP 3 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading