- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- I like how conversations with @Kate_Elinore go from "sup?" to "Jesus' beard power came from Mary who was a dwarf & had a dwarven beard." 9 hours ago
- @MissStaceyMay baseballs are roundish. 15 hours ago
- @Jillus down payment of a certain percentage? 15 hours ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl ALL THE FEELS 15 hours ago
- @Supersk8ergyrl ?? Which onnnnne?? I've been rewatching them ALL 15 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading