- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @umIove: What did I just read http://t.co/lYbo5ErHW2 5 hours ago
- @Somecitygirl OH GOD THE SKY IS GOING TO DEVOUR YOU. #ontariopersonagoraphobia 7 hours ago
- @jgquinton potato! http://t.co/lS93IFmeIW 10 hours ago
- @DeekyMD from all the hysteria over chatrooms, apparently I should have been murdered a decade ago vs. now having friendships of 10+ yrs. 10 hours ago
- RT @mallelis: the quickest way to end our friendship is to talk shit about Mark Hamill to me and I am fucking serious 11 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading