- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @benito_cereno: Has there been an Archie Hobbit parody called "The Elves of Riverdale" yet 44 minutes ago
- RT @KissMeImSara: This guy told me to send him a picture of me in a bra http://t.co/OTy57YuRgl 45 minutes ago
- @Jillus JILLHULK!!! 45 minutes ago
- What she says is truth. "@trouts33: Happy happy birthday to the most awesome human of all humans @pegspirate loves ya” 46 minutes ago
- Winter. Flat landscape is flat. http://t.co/TVvSjtu34X 56 minutes ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading