- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Somecitygirl wooooooo go crazy and partaaaaay with $70!!!!! #rollinginthemoneynow 3 hours ago
- @Somecitygirl I'm reading it as he's giving more $$? cbc.ca/news/politics/… 3 hours ago
- So much love for the women posting to #BeenRapedNeverReported Also for the women who aren't bc they don't feel safe telling their story. 3 hours ago
- @kaimcn <3 4 hours ago
- @aliciamc Reason No. Gazillion why you're the most specialist person in the world. 5 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading