- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Rewatching music videos from 2000-2002. It was an ill-fitted plastic/leather shimmery clothes dark time in humanity's history. 9 hours ago
- Somewhere Keith Urban sits inside a rustic country house, on the quilt his grandmother made. He has feelings. 11 hours ago
- @KikkiPlanet @MrKikki but the cheap chocolate afterwards... 11 hours ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: I have nothing against male newspaper columnists, as long as they don't skew things by banging on about men's issues. 17 hours ago
- Somewhere under a big blue open sky, Keith Urban is wearing faded ripped jeans & composing a song about how beautiful your eyes are. 17 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
A somewhat definitive list of things I worry about, as a woman, while using a public washroom. Am I going to pee myself before I get to the front of the line? Just breathe. Just keep breathing. Wait, when was … Continue reading
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading