- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @garyyounge: "I’m into diversity: I kill everybody. I don’t care" A cop who tried to arrest a black CNN anchor in #Ferguson speaks http:… 57 minutes ago
- RT @readingape: A Safari extension that automatically changes "holistic" to "wholly unsubstantiated" 4 hours ago
- I can't grammar today. 9 hours ago
- Vet check up the my 5lb SPCA rescue cat I brought home a year ago. She's now 7lbs. Still not even half the size of my 16lb monster. 9 hours ago
- @jgquinton insert joke here about how you're REALLY being a traitor to good ol' newfie fiddle music. 21 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading