- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @caitlinstasey: ￼ cnn.com/2011/11/10/wor… Humans suck 1 hour ago
- RT @ThatEricAlper: Another one of those jobs you didn`t realize you wanted until you saw it on the news... http://t.co/e0M4GhSC2o 1 hour ago
- RT @pterosaur: I refuse to let a dude who uses Axe 3-in-1 body gel tell me about natural beauty unless he is a park ranger and he's doing h… 11 hours ago
- RT @PrairieTweeter: MT @dlbrydon: .@Niigaanwewidam account of what it means to be labelled news.umanitoba.ca/those-people-o… http://t.co/9dz0gax3AL /… 12 hours ago
- RT @DesmondCole: No April fooling: Toronto's cops have amassed a huge database of black residents' info bit.ly/1BJ9G16 #TOpoli http… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading