- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @amaditalks with a partner to support them, or parents to fall back on. 1 day ago
- RT @chrischofield1: Woman announces harsher austerity from a solid gold throne wearing a crown made of 2,868 diamonds #QueensSpeech http://… 1 day ago
- @PaulFidalgo Yes. Because cats. 1 day ago
- RT @abrahamjoseph: Sweet lord do I love @margeincharge vulture.com/2015/05/briefc… http://t.co/YJnpt2Mxs9 1 day ago
- @PaulFidalgo I have an infinite level of sad for you now. 1 day ago
Category Archives: advice
Once upon a time I had a dream. I’m not talking about a metaphorical dream, a la Martin Luther King’s speech. I mean an actual dream where I was asleep and dreaming of things that weirdos like myself dream of. … Continue reading
This is a guide on how to walk through a shopping mall. BECAUSE APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE NEED IT. I know, eh? The final straw came after my visit to the Mall of America last weekend, where I was once again … Continue reading