- Coughs up hairballs
- Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food
- Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up.
- Licks my feet
Licks my shoes
- Licks his butt to clean it
- Licks his butt to clean it and yet still manage to have poop bits hanging around that general area
- Wipes his runny nose all over me
- Watches me while I sleep
- Watches me in the shower and bath
- Watches me change
- Watches me while I’m sitting on the toilet
- Attempts to smell my behind while I’m sitting on the toilet
- Licks the same spot on the hallway carpet over and over and over again
- Attempts to lick, chew and eat my hair
- If successful, will poop out the hair eventually. Which means there will be poop hanging from his bum by my undigested hair.
- Pees on my bed. With me in it. Right near my head.
- Runs into walls/chairs/tables/everything
- Flings himself into the balcony glass door
- Trips over his own feet
- Gets angry at his tail
- Smacks himself in the face repeatedly with his hind legs
- Two words: cat boner
- So there are two ways a cat can be neutered. The first is where the balls are completely removed. The second way is just to snip the lines. The latter means, well, “stuff” can still be produced. Which leads to awful awkward wrongness.
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @april__lirpa It's still a mess — lots to clean up still, to landscape, and plant. But I'll get there! 12 hours ago
- Also, the not-in-good-shape grape vines are regrowing after I pruned them back. #dorkyvictorydance 13 hours ago
- Today's identification/discovery in the garden-that-has-not-been-cared-for-in-two-years: A lilac bush! Who knows what tomorrow will bring? 13 hours ago
- @arthur_affect ... And what a dull person one has to be to think people only create for money. 14 hours ago
- @jgquinton or naked with a camera... 15 hours ago