- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @jessicalustig: Important read: the Baltimore Sun's investigation into 100+ police brutality cases in 3 yrs data.baltimoresun.com/news/police-se… http:… 13 hours ago
- RT @johnzangas: Police helicopter warning "Get out of streets or you will be arrested" but #BaltimoreProtest blocks streets anyway http://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @rousseau_ist: Massive #FreddieGray March Takes the intersection of North ave & Pennsylvania ave by @rousseau_ist of @DCMediaGroup http… 17 hours ago
- @Melnychuk86 I AM VERY JEALOUS 17 hours ago
- Dawwww I found my quaint immunization record file from when I was little. http://t.co/aZ2KlaTp7H 17 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading