- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @jothornely: I'll get around to having expensive tastes once I stop getting a daily thrill from concepts like bed and toast. 1 hour ago
- RT @deray: Breaking: Darren Wilson testified for 4 hours on Tuesday. Must read. #Ferguson m.stltoday.com/news/local/cri… 1 hour ago
- When you find out people you actually like are reproducing and ushering more awesome into the world. http://t.co/LHKz3z0H1Z 1 hour ago
- @LibraryOgre EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 1 hour ago
- @LibraryOgre OMFG THERE IS A BABY OGRE ON THE WAY?!?!?!!?!!!!!! #flails 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading