- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @readingape: A Safari extension that automatically changes "holistic" to "wholly unsubstantiated" 2 hours ago
- I can't grammar today. 7 hours ago
- Vet check up the my 5lb SPCA rescue cat I brought home a year ago. She's now 7lbs. Still not even half the size of my 16lb monster. 7 hours ago
- @jgquinton insert joke here about how you're REALLY being a traitor to good ol' newfie fiddle music. 19 hours ago
- @jgquinton nah, rock and roll originated from black musicians too. Same roots. 19 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading