- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @zoewhittall Unfortunately, ridiculously expensive to get a place in the area. I grew up in the town over & can't afford to move home. 1 hour ago
- RT @jonnysun: is there a sadder metaphor of ur adulthood destroying ur childhood than the fact that to get to work evryday u hav to burn up… 10 hours ago
- @melklamb Time to leave. 1 day ago
- Oh look y'all, we gotta rebel here on fb who is gonna wish ppl Merry Christmas. http://t.co/pYx5dktIf2 2 days ago
- Right now on FB: it's too early for Xmas stuff in stores. Never too early to whine about how we're apparently banned from saying Merry Xmas. 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading