- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Of course my cats start rampaging after midnight, including ricocheting off walls. I'm so sorry, apartment below me. 6 hours ago
- RT @SuzanEraslan: Oh, FFS with this casting. RT @TheeSouthside: Stay woke http://t.co/YIM32cq5uP 6 hours ago
- Inevitable photobomb by cat bum. http://t.co/kSy9skBkQd 7 hours ago
- Been there. Done that. "@CerebroJD: Just watched @aliciamc punch herself in the face while adjusting her bra. #awesomeboobproblems” 8 hours ago
- I have a sense of hope though, he understands that he only gets a sliver of the closet for his clothes. 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading