- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- "You have to google arse-racing!!" @seanrooney ... "unfortunately it's probably desert-arses' race to lose." Why working on Sunday is fun. 4 hours ago
- RT @Nicole_Cliffe: Your great-great grandmother who gave birth while chewing on a belt made from her dog is so sorry someone spoiled Game o… 7 hours ago
- RT @DigiFluid: Be yourself http://t.co/BiQaYkXzWS 7 hours ago
- @DigiFluid But what if I want to be like Tom? 7 hours ago
- When the Doctor and Donna meet again, it's the funniest scene ever. True fact. Also, why Donna is the best companion. 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading