- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SoAngieWrites <3 It's tough not getting writing gigs. From my own experience, it's often nothing to do with you — so many other factors. 54 minutes ago
- RT @TheEricGoldman: Okay, this was a wonderful response by the official Star Wars Facebook account facebook.com/StarWars/photo… http://t.co/RaNz… 3 hours ago
- #burnallmomjeans 3 hours ago
- Why would you do this to anyone's butt and other vintage horror stories while browsing etsy. http://t.co/iu4ekbutOy 3 hours ago
- @Knatolee omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading