- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @jgquinton SOLD. And no take backs. Even if your wife says no. 1 hour ago
- @jgquinton If you can get them off the walls in one piece, they're yours. Same with the red leather wet bar. And fake foam red bricks. 1 hour ago
- @jgquinton Alas ... that's our plan as well. Because floor to ceiling mirrors with gold patterns on top just don't scream "me" 1 hour ago
- @jgquinton HECKS YES. And 70s themed. Because 70s house. 1 hour ago
- @jgquinton I throw the best parties. 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading