- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @SlexAxton: Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Supreme Court is just a regular court, but with sour cream and cheese on top. 5 hours ago
- @TRexSays you don't need that sort of negativity in your life. 6 hours ago
- @JJWrong Justin Trudeau. 14 hours ago
- Woke up next to a hairball on my pillow from one of my monsters. So I feel this day can only get better. #optimism 15 hours ago
- @TRexSays when in doubt, lotr gif. 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading