- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @erins_26 there are homemade periogies and they are delicious. 6 hours ago
- RT @marynmck: time elapsed from police roaring across park where 12yo Tamir Rice sat, to shooting him. RT @tomscocca: 2 seconds. http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- @durnekell2k my soon to be ex-neighbour has one. I love it. 6 hours ago
- Free food in meeting room which means I was all #stampedingcorgis pic.twitter.com/9CA3p1FIDL 6 hours ago
- RT @jwPencilAndPad: GUY 1: Who's your fave band? GUY 2: Oasis. GUY 1: Same, maybe. ...DEFINITELY MAYBE! *they high-five* *the 2 men are Lia… 11 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading