- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- "The people on house hunters are horrible human beings." - Me, every episode of House Hunters. 5 hours ago
- @melklamb only if we can also have toxic avenger syndrome. 6 hours ago
- When we're old farts & have outlived our partners, @melklamb & I are going 2 b cranky feminist Statler & Waldorfs 2gether in a nursing home. 6 hours ago
- Me. Most days. http://t.co/LBwebuOIBn 11 hours ago
- @kingdomofwench That seems pretty clear. Unless like, maybe they just don't like making money? 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Creepy, disgusting and stupid things my cat does and yet he’s the one who looks at me like I’m an undignified wretch.
Coughs up hairballs Binge eats too quickly and throws up his food Eats his own puke, fresh or dried up. Licks my feet Licks my shoes Licks his butt to clean it Licks his butt to clean it and yet … Continue reading