Because the nicest thing you can do to your best friends is record them while playing scrabble on Christmas vacation. We lead exciting lives, yo.
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SeeDogThink I'm still jealous. Sunflowers are on my "eventually" list... but still so much to deal with/dig out in the new place. 1 hour ago
- @SeeDogThink I guess ... fertilizer? 1 hour ago
- @SeeDogThink It's so big and pretty! 1 hour ago
- I guess Harper is correct in that 59.255% of Albertan voters rejected the NDP. But 59. 41% of Canadian voters also rejected him. #elexn42 1 hour ago
- @lsewhere I don't think he'll understand. This issue to him is very black and white. 1 hour ago