Because the nicest thing you can do to your best friends is record them while playing scrabble on Christmas vacation. We lead exciting lives, yo.
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SoAngieWrites But it's okay, because The Doctor will fix it :D 3 hours ago
- @peterdamien No one needs a future where people wear only tight spandex (ie. Star Trek) 3 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites @History_Pics Have you seen my mummy? 3 hours ago
- RT @theDoug: Which is your favorite part of the “Roaring Twenties”? The racism? The lost generation? The impending great depression? Oh, it… 5 hours ago
- Mommy! We see birdies! http://t.co/C8ZFnkR2Xl 7 hours ago