Because the nicest thing you can do to your best friends is record them while playing scrabble on Christmas vacation. We lead exciting lives, yo.
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @brianggeorge I'm on mountain time ... What's the future like, eastern time zone person? Have the robots taken over? 2 hours ago
- @theDoug seems like the sort of band that would be frenemies with Wyld Stallyns. 3 hours ago
- Every time I see a tumbleweed, I imagine Fievel is hitching a ride in it. 3 hours ago
- Tumbleweed at my doorstep. #albertalife #prairieliving http://t.co/9aPCbUDsey 3 hours ago
- RT @TSSteinbacher: What do you mean not all Led Zeppelin's songs are about The Hobbit? Are you even listening to yourself right now? 15 hours ago