Because the nicest thing you can do to your best friends is record them while playing scrabble on Christmas vacation. We lead exciting lives, yo.
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @mattdpearce: It seems Cliven Bundy's hour has come. twitter.com/ColtonLochhead… 39 minutes ago
- RT @WriteIndigenous: 14 Aboriginal Women Writers to Read this Summer #indigenousReads @cherie_dimaline @MaracleLee @dumont_marilyn https:/… 41 minutes ago
- @sophiaphotos Tall and broad just means you're a magnificent amazon warrior! :D 17 hours ago
- RT @malahatreview: Iranian Poet and Activist Hashem Shaabani Executed: poetryfoundation.org/harriet/2014/0… 22 hours ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: I designed a building based on journalistic and political clichés. https://t.co/4Lmy2GlgHl 22 hours ago