Because the nicest thing you can do to your best friends is record them while playing scrabble on Christmas vacation. We lead exciting lives, yo.
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @justinsb: People seem adept at explaining the cost of doing things, in tax dollars but never seem to know the societal cost of *not* do… 3 hours ago
- @melklamb @missbunnie22 Plus, being poor is demoralizing & depressing. Movies/music is one cheaper "fun" release they have access too. 4 hours ago
- RT @WordsMeanings: 65-year-old accountants who lead church choirs smoke pot. This is not cutting edge, Miley 5 hours ago
- @melklamb @jaceanderson STOP DROPPING EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT LIKE MICS AND PHONES THAT IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE. 7 hours ago
- RT @fatnutritionist: SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CORN: Societies base their diets on grains that are available to them, often selectively breed to… 8 hours ago