Because the nicest thing you can do to your best friends is record them while playing scrabble on Christmas vacation. We lead exciting lives, yo.
- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @TorontoStar: Plant wisdom could vanish as botany studies drop sharply on.thestar.com/1PJl8Xx http://t.co/ZAhHNJhI5T 8 minutes ago
- @CerebroJD @aliciamc you're telling me :p 3 hours ago
- @aehiilrs Fun fact: there are turtle rescue societies to help turtles whose shells have been damaged from being hit by vehicles. 4 hours ago
- RT @BeeGirlBlue: 99 Problems and My Attitude Toward Women is Definitely One of Them #AccurateRockSongs @GailSimone 5 hours ago
- @aehiilrs you laugh, but I was once rear-ended after braking for a huge snapping turtle. 2 cars wrecked, another needing repair. 5 hours ago