- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @Rrrrnessa heck, even the legal framework for what constitutes genocide was being developed by Raphael Lemkin before the holocaust happened. 1 hour ago
- RT @andreagrimes: How To Talk To Your Cat About The Difference Between This Glass Of Water, And The Water Over There In The Bowl By The Food 1 hour ago
- @RageMichelle next read: "The top ten misleading listicles about Ferris Bueller." ... And the list only has nine items. 1 hour ago
- RT @sciencecomic: Guitar players who realize mid-solo that they're holding a giant slug slugsolos.tumblr.com (h/t @TommyRocket ) 1 hour ago
- The fucks I give about the opinion of a known plagiarizer: http://t.co/8Avd3xbNSg 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading