- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @beccy95 Me either. Even if it isn't scandalous, my immediate reaction is to CLOSE ALL WINDOWS BECAUSE NOT YER BUSINESS. 2 hours ago
- RT @BoobsRadley: When you have small setbacks, try not to lose perspective on things that matter. Like being out of shape, professionally a… 3 hours ago
- Why hello light sprinkle of rain! http://t.co/tiAk3vFyDC 3 hours ago
- @peterdamien Somedays I can be interesting. 3 hours ago
- CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!! RT @SurlyAmy: WE WILL DO GREAT THINGS. 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading