- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @tauriqmoosa: "Writing women is hard!" No. Writing is hard. If writing women is hard and men are easy, you're writing shitty men. - DAVI… 46 minutes ago
- @SoAngieWrites @jennadh they are the comfieeeest. 48 minutes ago
- @durnekell2k naw, insurance money is never decent enough in the end. 3 hours ago
- PR suggestion: boost school board mtg attendance with more if fires. We could roast marshmallows while getting budget updates. 3 hours ago
- Tonight's school board meeting was fun because the ceiling almost caught fire. True story. 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading