- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @CoreyRedekop: White supremacists cheer Tories' repeal of hate speech clause huff.to/Kh7Q3Y Just in case you wondered if it was… 4 hours ago
- @PaulFidalgo what? 5 hours ago
- @AnHonestGhost the heart wants what the heart wants... 12 hours ago
- RT @sassytbh: ladies: be careful if you wear spaghetti straps. It distracts boys bc they'll think about pasta. They'll stop at nothing … 12 hours ago
- @AnHonestGhost Dunno about that. See rules 34 through to 36 of the internet. 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading