- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- "No second cousin in a far away province, I don't want in on your multi-level marketing weight loss product scam" twitter.com/melklamb/statu… 6 hours ago
- @JJWrong THANK YOU I KNOW RIGHT? Everyone else just looks at me funny when I tell them my cunning plans. 7 hours ago
- @JJWrong Step One: Launch Power Wheels play-therapy for adults. Step Two: Profit Step Three: Get the convertible Step Four: Get the girl 7 hours ago
- @JJWrong Ok, but do you get power wheels time now? Because I feel like you should. To make up for the past. 7 hours ago
- Omg remember Matraca Berg, Patty Loveless, Suzy Bogguss, Trisha Yearwood, Martina McBride, & Faith Hill in this? youtube.com/watch?v=WgWh3B… 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading