- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @melklamb @missbunnie22 Plus, being poor is demoralizing & depressing. Movies/music is one cheaper "fun" release they have access too. 42 minutes ago
- RT @WordsMeanings: 65-year-old accountants who lead church choirs smoke pot. This is not cutting edge, Miley 1 hour ago
- @melklamb @jaceanderson STOP DROPPING EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT LIKE MICS AND PHONES THAT IS SO IRRESPONSIBLE. 3 hours ago
- RT @fatnutritionist: SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CORN: Societies base their diets on grains that are available to them, often selectively breed to… 4 hours ago
- RT @nicgaston: "Who cares, after all, what some old guy thought about women in the backcountry? But then, Tim Hunt opened his mouth" http:/… 9 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading