- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- 18 years out of practice, and swimming lengths faster than most others at pool. #fish http://t.co/oD0wFFwjoP 1 hour ago
- You know who the biggest freeloaders are in Alberta? Cats. They're really to blame for this whole mess. #PrenticeBlamesAlberta 23 hours ago
- @cherylpuff Only if I actually do it. Not my fault the internet loves cats. 23 hours ago
- The sad realization that if I created a twitter account for my cats they would quickly surpass my own follow count. 1 day ago
- Some JT, just for you Mr. Premier. Y'know you're my mirror... If I were a millionaire. youtu.be/uuZE_IRwLNI xoxo #PrenticeBlamesAlberta 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
For your consideration: Johnny Burnette’s “You’re Sixteen” The rockabilly singer was born in 1934 and released the song in 1960. Do the math any way you like on that, but “statutory” is the final calculation. Especially endearing are the … Continue reading
To say my family is Hobbesian over food would be a lie. Mainly because Hobbes’ whole “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short” philosophy barely touches on the gladiatorial battles we have over delicious food. And pie territory? There be dragons. … Continue reading