- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @BootlegGirl <3 6 hours ago
- @Interslicemusic I think the trick in that case is to do some one-on-one catch up, so you aren't just throwing yourself into a crowd. 7 hours ago
- Shameful doesn't even begin to describe this situation and our actions as a country. 7 hours ago
- @Interslicemusic Tip one: Find other socially awkward anxious people who understand this dilemma. 7 hours ago
- That pledge? 1,300 people. Four million + Syrians have registered with the UN as refugees. data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees… 7 hours ago