- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- Stella Gibson does not have time for bullshit about how a misogynistic serial killer is some sort of special butterfly. 8 hours ago
- Proposal to replace all police show police officers with Gillian Anderson's character from The Fall. 8 hours ago
- I also appreciate Canada's cold weather bc it kills many things that would kill me. For reference, see: creatures of Australia. 12 hours ago
- Thinking about how doomed humanity is bc of global warming really puts a damper on enjoying the ridiculously warm January weather here. 12 hours ago
- @Nicole_Cliffe I knew who it was & it was still a good watch. Possibly more gut wrenching and tragic as things unfolded bc you know. 1 day ago