- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @SoAngieWrites I would beat it for you if I could. 14 hours ago
- @heinousdealings alas, it shall have to be a long distance relationship. 15 hours ago
- @heinousdealings I may me madly in love with your dress. 15 hours ago
- @peggy_blair I only disagree, in that I feel wine o'clock should have started even earlier. 18 hours ago
- Remember that week the internet got excited over llamas, a dress, and a weasel riding a bird? That was fun. 19 hours ago