- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- What I Learned Today: One of my cats doesn't like my whistling. To the point she tries to attack my face if I do it. 58 minutes ago
- My world. "@artologica: Anybody else go to show someone a pic on your phone at a meeting and have to shuffle past 50 photos of your cat?” 1 hour ago
- @kingdomofwench SOMETHING DELICIOUS AND PLS SHARE WITH MEEEEEEE 2 hours ago
- Dr. Who/Downton Abbey crossover episode, pls world make this happen. 3 hours ago
- RT @SladeHV: Sometimes you need that Oxford comma. RT @rafsanchez The Obama-Castro relationship is moving pretty quickly http://t.co/6jksLF… 4 hours ago