- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @melklamb THAT IS AN EXCITING THING! 8 hours ago
- RT @YoniFreedhoff: What a huge embarrassment to @UofT. Shameful non-response to anti-vaccination teaching on campus: theglobeandmail.com/news/national/…… 8 hours ago
- @Jillus I don't just tolerate, I fully encourage. 9 hours ago
- He also rebuilt the Niagara Escarpment in our garage. No Big Deal. http://t.co/YleAVkPeDL 9 hours ago
- Me, my dad, my grandpa Gerry & an orange cat. In model railroad format. (Built by my dad.) http://t.co/EE3Mxjq82k 9 hours ago