- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @JohnRoycomic: "Data" voice: Sweet potato fries are not as good as regular fries. Your chef understands this and yet persists in serving… 5 hours ago
- @madinthehat cool. Thanks :D You're the awesomest! 8 hours ago
- @madinthehat I read somewhere about chopping them fully back right before winter? 8 hours ago
- I don't mean to alarm anyone, but we bought a sledgehammer today. 8 hours ago
- @madinthehat Awesome :) I have a feeling I'm going to be asking you lots of gardening questions over the next year. 8 hours ago