- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @Perspective_pic: UFO caught on tape http://t.co/Ss2ZYH7sDq 6 hours ago
- RT @libshipwreck: Pyrite: also known as Fool's Gold, has a chemical composition of FeS2 and is often found in quartz veins. #talklikeaPyrit… 7 hours ago
- RT @JulieSLalonde: There's a cognitive dissonance that what happens online matters when you want to do your banking but not when you're har… 8 hours ago
- RT @laurenzuke: Hold your horses! caress your horses. tell your horses how much you love them no matter what happens 15 hours ago
- RT @RealAvocadoFact: That's a very thoughtful question. Avocados have a variety of ways that they can just hone in on their prey and just t… 19 hours ago