- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @LIFECOACHERS: Good day. Today is Nov. 23, 2014. Affirmation: "I love myself enough to take a brunch selfie with no notice of the contem… 5 hours ago
- @arthur_affect or are posted to the newsroom's internal bulletin board of shame/wtfery. Yes, we have those. 6 hours ago
- The great part about not being into any sort of sports is I am never disappointed when a team stinks. Which seems to be a common thing. 13 hours ago
- RT @MarisaLange: If you think you have a stupid question, just remember NASA engineers once asked Sally Ride if 100 tampons were enough for… 13 hours ago
- @aehiilrs I'm avoiding laughing at you because hubris always comes before the fall. 21 hours ago