- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @melklamb @ZekeMcCleary THERE'S STILL A CHANCE TO RUN AWAY WITH ME, MEL!! 2 hours ago
- @artologica @HopeJahren Explains a lot! 2 hours ago
- RT @artologica: Bahahaha! Sorry, allergy peeps. (@HopeJahren ) http://t.co/NgL4HKyZEX 2 hours ago
- @SoAngieWrites But it's okay, because The Doctor will fix it :D 10 hours ago
- @peterdamien No one needs a future where people wear only tight spandex (ie. Star Trek) 10 hours ago