- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @stillwellgray or (gasp) what if all the $$ poured into fighting the niqab was instead put into support services for immigrant women 3 hours ago
- @erins_26 I'm dying. Dead. So much. 12 hours ago
- "Why do you twitter? I don't get sharing so much publicly." "BC I AM FROM A SMALL TOWN, WHAT IS PRIVACY EVEN?" 12 hours ago
- My home town newspaper's front pg is pic of my mom at her retirement party. Caption about how she's going to visit me out west. 12 hours ago
- If you're ever wondering what it's like to live in a small rural town... 12 hours ago