- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @cox_tom: I tire of "HAND-COOKED"crisps. They no longer excite me. Crisps "COOKED BY THE ASSURED STEEL TALONS OF ROBOT HAWKS". That's wh… 9 hours ago
- ERMAGERRRRD.... "I'm a turtle, wiggle wiggle, mah bum is getting wet." youtube.com/watch?v=sr2pco… 19 hours ago
- @aliciamc he reaaaally hated the vet. As in "I will literally crap all over you, and claw you to shreds if you take me there" hate. 22 hours ago
- ... And in what is probably his one last act of defiance against his sworn enemy (the vet) Howie-cat peacefully passed away at home tonight. 22 hours ago
- And it's one of those awful moments where I'm half a continent away & can't be with Howie-cat at the end. http://t.co/GicS3gie6D 23 hours ago