- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- RT @BabyAnimalPics: poor kitty was having a bad dream... http://t.co/IiqZ3IVZvL 6 hours ago
- @Jillus And my brain just went to Disney's Beauty the beast hunter... 12 hours ago
- @SurlyAmy There's a historic clay district in my city & artists in residence prog. & you should come here, bc I want more people I like here 15 hours ago
- @dELYSEious THIS SO MUCH. And then they act all whiny and hurt when I just return a blank stare and don't laugh. 16 hours ago
- RT @anishinaboy: "To prove how not racist this is I'm going to say something racist." - comments section 16 hours ago