- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @_ColinS_ I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE PICTURES OF CATS ON THE INTERNET 13 minutes ago
- @_ColinS_ OMG YOU HAVE TO SHARE BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNETS 14 minutes ago
- RT @thelindywest: "whale" is the weakest insult ever. oh, i have a giant brain and rule the sea with my majesty? what have you accomplished… 15 minutes ago
- RT @UNTRESOR: A group of dads is called anything but late to dinner. 29 minutes ago
- Pictures of kids crying on Santa's lap, except the kids are fully grown adults. 30 minutes ago