- My name is Peggy. I'm a geek, journalist, writer, crafter, Canadian, neurotic cat owner, skeptic, atheist, feminist, bookworm, clotheshorse, politics junkie and generally awesome.
And somehow I ended up in Alberta.
What's shakin'advice Annoying Words Books Canada Comics Conversation diagrams Facts Fashion Food Geekery Guest Blog Guiding Housekeeping Journalism Linkage Movies Music Neurotic Character Flaws Random Random adventures Ranting Science! Small town survival guide Television Term of the Day That's not love—that's creepy Uncategorized unwork vloggerizing
- @heinousdealings or "Peggy" coming from Margaret. My name is total wtf. 40 minutes ago
- RT @FFWDWeekly: Sex workers in #yyc are already experiencing negative effects of new anti-prostitution law. ffwdweekly.com/news--views/ne… #cdnpoli… 3 hours ago
- @peterdamien #isurvivedminnesota 3 hours ago
- RT @christibelcourt: "To be honest, it's not high on our radar" - quote by Prime Minister Stephen Harper when asked about #MMIW. Our women.… 3 hours ago
- RT @shellity: I love having the confidence to alter a recipe. For example, where it says "bake until golden", I "eat all the dough and open… 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Our Moustaches brings all the boys to the yard: Pondering the meaning of life in a way only those who have moustaches can:
I just mass produced 30 something of these. Don’t I look bee-yooooo-tee-ful? It’s for the local Santa Claus Parade which is this Saturday. The Sparks/Brownies will be wearing these (After slopping on the glitter paint tonight) alongside green garbage bags … Continue reading
One of the best things about being a grown up is getting to do all the things that, as a child, you thought would be totally awesome to do as an adult. Pizza and popcorn for breakfast? Check. Buying underwear … Continue reading
I blame my parents for not being able to enjoy a ridiculous amount of the delicious food that exists in this world. See, once upon a time my father was diagnosed with high blood pressure and all that stuff. Which … Continue reading
The Fort got its first “big” snowfall of the season. Which means I had to suggest to our intrepid sports reporter, Lucas “Mayor of Awkwardville” Punkari, that he run outside and make a snow angel. And he did. Photo credit … Continue reading